New Free Church Forms and Church Membership Database Updates
First of all I want to thank you for subscribing to my free newsletter. I'm the secretary in our small church and I know what it is like to need forms. I hope you enjoy my website. Here is where you will find updates on new church forms, web pages, and/or any updates on my Church Membership Database. If you have received my database, you need to always read these newsletters for any updates.
New Web Pages/Free Church Forms
- Volunteers: Volunteers Application and Schedule Forms free to download and use for your volunteers in your church.
- Church Fundraisers: Car Wash, July 4th, and Cookout Flyers free to download and use for your fundraisers in your church.
- Church Nursery: Nursery and Childcare form, Nursery Schedule and a "God is in the Nursery" note free to download and use for your Church Nursery. The Nursery Note is great to send to your Nursery workers along with their Nursery Schedule.
- Financial Forms: Free Church Accounting Spreadsheets, Basic Accounting, Fund Accounting & Lots More Free Software. These links on this page lead into another site that my Chief Financial Advisor at my church owns. She is the one who saved my life when she created me some church accounting spreadsheets-they made a life so much easier! She gives her spreadsheets away and emails them to you, all you have to do is contact her. We are very BLESSED to have her in our church. You can get to her site through my Financial web page or at freechurchaccounting.com.
Church Membership Database Updates
Since the last newsletter when I first created my new database, I have been very pleased with how many I have been mailing. I know if you decide to get my database, you will be glad you did.
2000-2003 Church Membership Database Updates
I have had several customers who have received my 2000-2003 database. The most important update I need to let you know about is how to get your Itemized Contribution Statements. Since the 2000-2003 Version did not have the option of the 2007 where you could access the Statements from the Contribution Report, I have included a query on the database now that will not be very hard to access an Itemized Report. Here are the instructions on how to create this query and create the reports:
- Step 1: Open your Church Membership Database (always save a backup copy first). Then click on queries, and "create query by using wizard".
- Step 2: Click on the right arrow beside of "Tables/Queries" and then click on "qry09ItemizedContributions".
- Step 3: Under "Available Fields" there is a list, Click on all the fields under "Members Last Name" which will be First Name then click the arrow to right (>), click all them one by one - this will put those fields in the column to the left. Do every field except for Members Last Name.
- Step 4: Go back up to "Tables/Queries" and click on right arrow again and click on "Tables:Members". Go to column on the right of the "Available Fields" and make sure the top field is highlighted, then go left column under "Available Fields" and just click on "LastName" and click on (>) to put in left column. Then go to bottom right hand corner and click "Continue".
- Step 5: You will be prompted to save query - save it as "qry09ItemizedContributionsFiltered", then click "Finish". This will bring you into the query that you will use to create the Itemized Contribution Statements.
- Step 6: Go to your updated 2003 Concise User Guide that I have emailed you today to get step by step instructions on how to create the Contribution Statement Reports from the query you just created. It is not that hard, but it just takes a little more time than the 2007 Version.
I have no updates on this newsletter for the 2007 Version database, but will try to have some on the next newsletter.
Of course, if you have any questions, please contact me.
I will be giving you links to new web pages as I put them up with new free church forms, so keep reading my newsletters.
You can easily contact me through the my email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back promptly with any questions you might have.