Home > Aplos Software
Aplos - Church Accounting Software
Simple and Efficient!
Are you tired of complicated church accounting software? If yes, then you need to try Aplos!
If you have a small church or non-profit organization that depends on volunteers or you have frequent turnovers then it is very important for you to have an accounting system set up that is simple to use and easy to learn.
This software is not only simple to use and easy to learn but is also
efficient and will supply your organization with reports, database
inquiries...and you can have multi-users with online access anywhere!
I personally use Aplos at our church, and I couldn't be more happier! This accounting software is as easy as using my checkbook register, in fact it's set up similar to a checkbook register, but you get all the reports and database inquiries too - I love it!
Next time my Pastor leaves for India for two months - guess what - he will still have access to the church accounting with graphs on the front page showing just how much is in the missions fund at any time he needs to as long as he has internet access to get online!
Aplos - Church Accounting Software is:
- Extremely Easy to Set Up and Use!
- Accessible Anywhere!
- This accounting software is web-based so there is nothing to install! You can access anywhere there is an internet connection.
- It is automatically backed up every night, so no more worries about losing everything in the unexpected event of your computer(s) crashing.
- If you need something that is more simple and you're bogged down in QuickBooks, Aplos Support can import your QuickBook file.
- Setting up your Chart of Accounts is a snap! You can use the Chart of Account Wizard or add them individually in the account section.
- Entering account balances is easy.
- Setting up funds involves nothing more than a click, typing them in and then choosing a color. Tip:
Don't set up more funds than you need to because Aplos has an
additional function called "Tags" that can be used in some instances
instead of the funds.
- Setting up a budget and comparing
your budget to actual amounts throughout the year is as simple as
turning on the budget module and entering the numbers.
- Like I mentioned above, this software is like a checkbook register (picture below) so entering transactions is like entering payments and deposits in your checkbook. (Aplos was designed by a CPA/Executive Pastor specifically for the non-accountants.)
- The "Tag" function can be
used to tag the things you would track such as specific church
fundraisers, Vacation Bible School, Youth Camp events, Women's Retreat
and more. You can easily access reports with these tags to see exactly
how much those fundraisers brought in or to see how much the Youth Camp
registration fee offset the cost of the camp. It's a lot easier than
setting up a bunch of funds. Also you can track your guest speakers with
1099 tags so you can send accurate 1099s each year. The possibilities
for this one feature is endless!
- Transfers between funds is so simple with this software.
- Bank Reconciliations are very quick and easy.
- Add the Donor Management
module if you want to be able to create contribution receipts and
annual contribution statements for your donors. There is more
information on the link below as to what all this includes.
- Check out the Oversight
account if you are in charge or over several churches or nonprofits.
You can set up a default chart of accounts, track user activity, run
multiple reports, and much more with an Oversight account.
are many reports you will have access to (one picture above) such as
the Income Statement, Budget to Actual, Fund Balance Summary Income
Statement by Month, Balance Sheet, Account List, Transaction List,
General Ledger, Fund Balance Detail...
I couldn't believe how affordable this software was when our church found it, we just knew there had to be a catch somewhere!
You can enjoy Aplos - Church Accounting Software for only a monthly charge of...
$15.00 for a Single User or Only $25.00 for Unlimited Users!
and that includes accounting, budgeting, bank reconciliation, bank integration, check printing, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
Those of you who are thinking of trying this user-friendly church and non-profit accounting software can take advantage of Aplos generous offer and receive a special discount of 25% Off for 6 Months simply by entering the Promo Code: FCF in the promotion code coupon box (see pic below) when ordering if you are a new Aplos customer!
You also get Aplos Donations for no monthly fee to accept tithe online. If you want to also manage online recurring donations, track all of your giving, and create contribution statements, you can add that for $15 per month. So if you wanted everything (which I highly recommend)...the most you are going to pay is $40 a month! Also, if you're a new Aplos customer and you enter the promo code: FCF you will receive 25% off of that for 6 months!
Also, if you're a new church plan you can get the first 6 months free!
More Aplos Benefits:
- You have a 15 Day Free Trial to test drive it before you make up your mind. This gives you plenty of time to get in there and play with it and see if it's a good fit for your organization!
- Christian Company that just wants to help churches and nonprofits...similar to the site you are on. :)
- You will receive Great Aplos Support along with the ease of using the software and low price! In the software itself - on every screen - in the bottom right corner - there is an orange box with a question mark in it that you can click and ask any question and someone will respond back. Also, an 888 number available Mon. through Fri. 9-4 PST to help you in setting everything up and getting started. They will treat you like you are their one and only customer and will take time with all of your questions - even the ones you might think is silly. :) You will get all this support for free! Unlike some other accounting software that charge for support...all of Aplos Support is absolutely free!
- Several Monthly Webinars where an actual live person will show you how to do stuff in the accounting software and answer your questions - I highly recommend registering for them because their staff is super nice and supportive.
- QuickBooks Buy Back Program - Trade in your old software for a special discount and free data import!
Thanks Aplos! I just deleted QuickBooks from my computer, never to go back anymore. I have found Aplos Accounting Software to be simple to use and a great help to us in our organization. I am responsible to pay the bills while the secretary in the office is the one who inputs our deposits and book sales revenue. I can look at the accounting books from anywhere in the world and can make decisions concerning making payments or purchases, while the office can print out the checks and input the sales. It is as easy to use as my checkbook check register at home and produces reports and database inquiries very easily.
I recommend this product to any small church group or any nonprofit organization that depends very much on untrained volunteers to help with the office. Try it out, you'll see the ease of use and the benefits of having multi-users having access from several computers makes it very nice to use. - Administrator - Southern California Young People's Work
When my husband and I began our nonprofit, off the Front, the desire to implement our vision was fueled by excitement and passion. The reality of what needed to be accomplished, though, quickly settled in when we began to come face to face with our long checklist of responsibilities. I had no idea we were about to feel the weight of what individuals experience when starting a business. To be honest, I was overwhelmed, intimidated, and knew my husband would need my ability to handle our personal finances to carry over into my capacity to now manage Off the Front's finances (as if these even remotely carry the same level of responsibility). With great reluctance, I committed and was off to dive into the world of fund accounting (a term I could not even define at the time).
Equal to my lack of experience in the area of accounting, was the lack of time I knew this position deserved. We purchased Aplos and I imagined the worst and assumed I would spend
hours trying to learn the software and eventually get around to
entering in a few transactions. Much to my surprise, because of the
simplicity and intuitiveness Aplos offered, our entire accounting system
was up and running within an hour.
My husband's initial assumption proved itself to be true -
If I could manage our checking account, I could manage our nonprofit's
finances. Aplos is for people like me who have little time, minimal
experience, and are in desperate need of confidence in an area requiring
a great amount of responsibility. - Co-Founder - Off the Front
Return to Home Page from Aplos - Church Accounting Software.