Annual Contribution Letters, Pledge Form...
Free Annual Contribution Letters, Annual IRS Contribution Statement, Pledge Agreement Form, Non-Cash Contribution Statement, Quid Pro Quo Charitable Gift Receipt, Sample Letter to Congregation Regarding Donations, Donation Receipts...for your Church Treasurer, Church Secretary...to download...
...customize and print for your church members at the end of each year for
their income tax purposes, etc.
The Church Treasurer or Secretary should always send
out contribution letters immediately or as soon as possible after the
first of each year (deadline is January 31st)
to their church members and contributors thanking them for their contributions throughout the previous year.
Your annual contribution or donation letter template (letter, receipt, etc.) must include:
- Church Name and Address- Include your Church name and address in the letterhead or somewhere in the top of the letter.
- Church Phone Number - Church Treasurer or the designated person in charge of tracking contributions phone number is preferred due to any questions the members might have regarding their contributions, etc.
- Church Member or Donor's Name and Address - Member's name and address is important for member and tax purposes.
- Donation Year/Date - Always include the date of the member's contributions/donations began and ended for the year.
- Donation Amount - If contribution letter is sent out annually, you need the total of contributions for the past year according to your donation beginning and ending dates.
- IRS Statement (included in these letter for tax purposes) - The IRS states you have to include this statement in your contribution letters - "You did not receive any goods or services in return for any of these contributions other than intangible religious benefits. You made these gifts out of your own generosity and commitment to Jesus Christ."
The Annual Itemized Contribution Statement and also called the "IRS Contribution Statement" is a form or report that lists each of the donor's contributions and it's mandatory to have according to the IRS Pub 1771.
If you are attaching one of these statements above with your contribution letter you can insert this statement below into your letter:
- "Attached [or “Here” if it is a short list… just list below your letter] is an itemized statement of your contributions for [year], according to our records. If you have any concerns about the accuracy of this information, please let us know."
The annual contribution letters should include money contributions only, not NonCash contributions.
The NonCash Contribution Statement can be used for NonCash donations given to your church or organization.
The Quid Pro Quo Charitable Gift Receipt can be used for donations given to your church or organization where part of their donation is for goods or services
provided to the donor by the organization and/or charity and part just a donation.
Click Here for the free Donation Receipts.
If your church members want to make pledges for future giving then your church office needs a Pledge Agreement Form. A Church Pledge Agreement is between the church member and the church.
It is a legal and binding agreement to pay the agreed amount on the
Click here for the Shepherdbase (Church Membership Database). This affordable database will track church member's information (name, address, phone, date of birth, etc.), member's contributions, church attendance and much more.The contribution letter below is included with Shepherdbase and will easily merge the contribution totals into the letter at the end of each year.
Sample Letter to the Congregation Regarding Donations that you can send out just before the first of year to remind everyone in your church about giving donations to certain funds, etc.
Click on the link(s) to download the Contribution Letter(s) below:
Contributions Letter #1
Contributions Letter #2
Contributions Letter #2 in Spanish
Click the link below to translate these letters, forms, etc. from English to Spanish and more.
Haga clic en el enlace de abajo para traducir estas cartas, formularios, etc. del Inglés al Español y más.
Translate letters, forms, etc. from English to Spanish and more.
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
**The information here below will be secure and your privacy will be maintained.**
Free eBook - "Top 10 Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
"The Form Gallery"
FreeChurchForms.com Monthly Newsletter (Free)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Home Page from Annual Contribution Letters.