Pledge Form for Donations
The Pledge Form is available free to download, modify and print 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at your convenience for your organization's donors to fill out when pledging to donate to your church and/or special cause(s).
The form below for pledges to your church or organization can also be an important and effective tool for meeting your goal to raise monies for your church and/or special cause(s).
The donor(s) will have to fill out the Pledge Agreement Form and pledge to give a certain amount of money in a form of payment which will be all documented on the form for your church or organization's tracking and filing purposes.
What is a Church Pledge Agreement? A Church Pledge Agreement is between the church member and/or donor and the church or organization. It is a legal and binding agreement to pay the agreed amount on the form by a certain time.
The Pledge Agreement Form below includes:
- Organization's Name - Your church or organization can insert this information in before the donor fills in the rest.
- Organization's Mission Statement - Your church or organization can insert this information in before the donor fills in the rest.
- Donor's Information (Donor or organization will insert the Name, Address, Phone, Fax and Email of the person making the pledge.)
- Pledge Information: "I (we) pledge a total [pledge amount] to be paid: now, monthly, quarterly, or yearly. I (we) plan to make this contribution in the form of: cash, check, credit card or other." Credit card type/Expiration date, Credit card number, Authorized signature. "Gift will be matched by (company/family/foundation)." Form Enclosed or Form will be Forwarded
- Acknowledgement Information: "Please use the following name(s) in all acknowledgements." "I (we) wish to have our gift anonymous." If the donor wants to remain anonymous they will check this part.
- Signature(s) and Date
- Organization's Information: "Please make checks, corporate matches, and other gifts payable to: [Organization's Name] and your organization's address.
Pledging is an important Christian spiritual practice that enables us to grow intentionally in faith and generosity in every place of our lives.
Committing to make a financial gift to an organization or church is a pledge agreement. Pledging is a response to God's call and abundance in our own lives and is a statement of thanksgiving.
Click on the link to download the Pledge Agreement Form below:
Pledge Agreement Form
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Annual Contribution Letters from Pledge Form.