Church Survey Examples & Questionnaires (8)
Free Church Survey Examples & Questionnaires below to download and print such Church Member Survey, First Time Visitor Survey, Church Facilities Survey, Church Hospitality Assessment, Individual Interview Questionnaire, New Church Member Questionnaire, Spiritual Gifts Inventory Survey and Time, Talent, Etc. Survey.
Getting people to respond to church survey questionnaires is always somewhat of a challenge. You can increase your chances of getting your maximum participation and achieving a typical sample of your target audience by following a few basic steps:
- Understand and Identify Your Feedback Objective - Spend time brainstorming what your goal is for your survey so you can pinpoint the questions that will provide the exact information that you need, and build a survey that works for you.
- Keep Survey Survey Simple and Focused - If you have a short survey with a clear purpose, you will have more participants and likely more useful results. Keep your questions direct and connected to the underlying theme of the survey. To maximize results, keep your survey templates as brief as possible (30 or fewer questions and under 10 minutes in duration).
- Don't Over-Survey - Spread out your surveys over a period of time so your participants do not receive an endless stream of survey requests. A good rule of thumb is only one survey solicitation per participant per month. Coordinate within your church departments to ensure that you keep the number of surveys at a reasonable level.
- Share Results - Let your survey participants know if their survey led to new policies or initiatives. This a great way that they can see that you are listening to their voices and that their feedback has genuine value that leads to improvements.
The First Time Visitor Survey is a great tool to use to see your church from a first time visitor's point a view. This survey includes:
- We would love to hear from you on what you
thought about your first time to visit [Church Name] so if you have been a
recent guest at our church please take a quick moment to fill out the survey
below. Thank you in advance!
- First Time Visitor's Name, Home Phone, Cell Phone, Email and Date of First Visit
- Age range of adults living in your home. (They just simply check what applies on these questions.)
- Married or Single (With or Without Children)
- Church Experience
- Please evaluate your personal experience at
[Church Name]: Music, Message, Environment, Friendliness, Children's Classes, Signage Outside, Signage Inside, Overall Experience
- Where you greeted at the front door?
- Did you feel welcomed upon entering the sanctuary?
- If you had children with you, were you told about our Nursery and Children's Church?
- Were the Nursery and Children's Church workers friendly and helpful?
- How did you hear about [Church Name]?
- Would you come back to [Church Name]?
- I would recommend [Church Name] to my family and friends?
- Is there anything you would like our church to pray about?
- Comments (Please share your comments here - they are greatly appreciated!)
The eight church survey examples and questionnaires below can help give you a head start on creating your own surveys. Customize them to meet the requirements of your church and ministries.
Click on the link(s) to download the church survey examples below:
Church Facilities Survey
Church Hospitality Assessment
Church Member Survey
First Time Visitor Survey
Individual Interview Questionnaire
New Church Member Questionnaire
Spiritual Gifts Inventory Survey
Time, Talent, Etc. Survey
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
**The information here below will be secure and your privacy will be maintained.**
Free eBook - "Top 10 Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
"The Form Gallery"
FreeChurchForms.com Monthly Newsletter (Free)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Home Page from Church Survey Examples.