Baptism Request Form, Baptism Policy and Certificate for Baptism
The Baptism Request form, Baptism Policy and Certificate for Baptism are available free to download, customize and print for your church administrative office...
What is baptism?
Baptism is a Christian sacrament of admission and adoption. In some denominations, baptism is also called christening, but for others the word "christening" is used for baptizing infants.
There are many forms of baptism. Among the earliest Christians, the usual form of baptism was for the person to be immersed completely under the water or partially by kneeling in water while water was poured on them.
purpose of this request form is for the people whether they are members or not can request a date and time for them or their children to be baptized.
The request form for baptism below includes:
- Biblical Scripture - "Buried with Him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with Him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised Him from the dead. - Colossians 2:12 (KJV)
- Requested Date for Baptism and Service Time
- Information of Person to be Baptized - Full Name, Sex, Date of Birth, City/State of Birth, Address, Phone Number and Email.
- Checking What Applies - By checking: I'm a member of [Church Name] and I want to be baptized, I'm a member of [Church Name] and I want to have my child baptized (Fill out the information below please.), I'm not a member of [Church Name] but I want to be baptized - If you're a member at another church, what is the name of your church?
- Information of Parents if your Child is being Baptized - Father's Full Name, Mother's Full Name, Date of Marriage, Address, Phone Number, Email, Child's Full Name, Child's Date of Birth, City/State of Birth, Are you a member of [Church Name]? Yes or No - If yes, how long have you been a member?
- Information of Godparents - Godfather's Name and Godmother's Name
- Signature - Signature of person being baptized unless they are under 18 years of age then signature of parent
- Office Use Only - Date of Baptism Approval, Elder Assisting and Copies to: Requested Pastor and Officiating Clergy
- Revised Date
People are saved by believing that Jesus is the Christ the son of the living God and putting their faith and love in Him. Baptism alone does not save you; however, salvation and baptism are usually always tied together. You can see this by reading many scriptures such as the one above which is on the form - Colossians 2:12 (KJV).
Access more baptism documents by clicking the link(s) below:
Click on the link to download the request form for baptism below:
Baptism Request Form
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
**The information here below will be secure and your privacy will be maintained.**
Free eBook - "Top 10 Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
"The Form Gallery"
FreeChurchForms.com Monthly Newsletter (Free)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Home page from Baptism Request Form.