Church Anniversary Ideas
Church Anniversary Ideas available free such as Church Anniversary Invitations, Church Anniversary Letters to Members, Parishioners, Certificate of Appreciation, Church Anniversary Conference Registration Form Template...
Celebrating your church's anniversary can be very exciting and special to the entire congregation and more no matter how long your church has been there!
The process of setting up the anticipated celebration event for your church anniversary can and probably will be very time consuming and at times can be very stressful so we have some tips and ideas below that might help you along with the free Church Anniversary Invitation Cards, Church Anniversary Letters, Church Anniversary Certificate of Appreciation...and much more!
Here are some steps you can take to help your Church Anniversary event get started on the right foot:
- Appoint an oversight committee to handle all the planning and arranging for the event. This oversight committee needs to include 1-2 elders and the Pastor including representative members of the congregation.
- Set goals of what you want to accomplish during this event.
- Set time(s) and date for the event.
- Plan out the Church Anniversary programs.
Church Anniversary Ideas
- Create and Publish a Church History - The older your church is the more important that this becomes but even younger churches need to pay attention to this for when their church becomes older historians will have materials to work with on their church anniversary events. This a wonderful opportunity for your church to testify God's mercy, grace and provision.
- Gather Good Photos - Find good photos of former and current Pastors and elders - be sure to identify everyone in photos. Group photos are excellent if you have took them throughout the previous year. You need photos of the church building (former also if it applies) and features (stained glass windows, pulpit, etc.) of the church.
- Memorable Member Notes - Give each member a blank sheet of paper prior to event for them to fill in with what the church has meant to their lives and then have them return them to a designated person in charge of overseeing the event. At this time, you can gather them together and create a book to display in the foyer at the event.
- Host a Banquet or Luncheon - Have a meal or luncheon in your fellowship hall and maybe have your teenagers serve the tables. You might encourage everyone to bring special church photos to share at their tables.
- Church Anniversary Invitation Cards (below) - Send out these beautiful invitation cards to the members, former members, others connected to the church as well as local community leaders, etc.
- Church Anniversary Letters (below) - Send out these special invitation letters to members, parishioners, etc. approximately month prior to event.
- Special Appreciation Awards (below) - Give out awards and/or certificates to long time members, volunteers, etc. Click the link below for many more free church certificates.
More Free Certificate of Appreciation Awards
There are many more anniversary ideas for churches that will be added as time allows so sign up for free newsletter to be sure you don't miss any thing!
Click here for the Church Anniversary Conference Registration Form Template!
Click on the link(s) to download the anniversary idea(s) below:
Church Anniversary Invitation Cards
Church Anniversary Invitation Letter to Parishioners
Church Anniversary Invitation Letter to Members
Church Anniversary Certificate of Appreciation
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Home Page from Church Anniversary Ideas.