Church Sample Business Plan
Church Sample Business Plan available free to download, customize and print for your administrative office..
Do you have a Business Plan for your church? If not, then you can start now with the sample below to help you create your own plan for your church.
Strategic planning is a very important part of the creation, development and growth of your church or any other organization.
Church business planning allows the ability to map out strategic steps to help your organization achieve their mission and vision.
The Church Business Plans Needs to Include:
- Mission and Vision Statements - You need statements to help explain where your church is going and why you want to get there and the principles that guide the organization.
- Market Research - This will determine if there is a need for what your church offers in the community. Make sure to get the opinions of the people who live in the community. Provide detailed information about competing churches in your area to find out what they offer and who they appeal to. Provide detailed information on how your church can fill in gaps with ministries to various age groups and community activities.
- Marketing Plan - This plan should explain how you will let prospective attendees how about your church and its unique offerings, such as by advertising your worship services, Bible studies and children's activities in the local paper. Don't forget to include a plan for building a website, getting free publicity through local publications and radio stations, and encouraging your congregation to invite others to join your church.
- Management Team - Explain in detail including their past experience in helping the church grow the management team that will be implementing the plan. If they don't have experience at other churches, discribe any other business successes they have achieved. Include a little background information on the people who will be impacting the plan's success, such as the Pastor and Youth Fellowship Leaders.
- Daily Operation of Church - Explain in steps the daily operation of your church including the duties of the administrator, minister, staff and volunteers who lead studies or group activities. Describe the church facility where you hold services and classes, and insert costs involved in moving to a larger facility once membership increases. List the equipment you will need over the next few years for the church, and this sectin should alsi include the insurance coverage the church carries.
- Financial Reports - Provide the church financial information as the final section of the plan including operating budgets, last 3 years of financial statements as well as 3 yars of forecasted projections including profit and loss statements. The profit and loss statements need to have all the potential contributions made to the church as well as expenses (Pastor's salary, utilities, rental space, etc.). Also include information on how your church qualifies as a non-profit organization to stay exempt from paying taxes.
- 1-3 Page Executive Summary - This is the last step but place it at the beginning of the plan. This summary needs to express the most important parts of the plan so that's why it's best to create it after you finish your plan.
Click on the link to download the Church Business Plan below:
Church Sample Business Plan
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Home Page from Church Sample Business Plan.