Church Bus or Van Usage Request Form
The Church Bus or Van Usage Request form and policies are available free below to download, customize, print...
A bus or van is very much a necessity in a church or an organization with members that takes any type of trips anywhere. Much of the life-changing
ministry provided by church groups takes place beyond the walls of the
sanctuary. This often requires some form of group transportation such as
a bus or van owned by the church.
The bus or van is usually operated by a nonprofit religious organization such as a church
for the transportation of people to and from religious services but is also used for church events, trips, etc.
The positive outcomes of having a bus or van for your church is overwhelming. Here are some of these positive outcomes:
- Kids come to church or programs who otherwise would not.
- Your church name is visible in neighborhoods where you might not have any members.
- It keeps your church members outreach minded.
- It opens new ways for church members to serve as volunteers in various ministries
If you are planning a trip and you are requesting the use of the bus or van from your church here are just some things to keep in mind. The request to use the bus or van should be 30 days in advance using the bus or van request form from the church. This will give the church administrative office time to get the permission and authorized signature in plenty of time before the planned trip in the bus or van.
Whatever the case may be, a bus or van for the church is a valuable asset and
you will need the one or more of the following three bus or van request forms and/or policies and procedures below before allowing any authorized church member, staff, etc. use the bus or van.
Church Van/Bus Usage Request Form includes:
- Date of Request
- Name of Person or Group Requesting Vehicle
- Contact Phone Number
- Please list a short description of the vehicle use and approximate mileage.
- Is this a Re-occuring use?
- The driver of the van/bus must hold a valid Driver's License and the church bus driver must hold a valid Commercial License. For insurance purposes, please list the person who will be driving the van/bus if your group is providing the driver.
- Driver's Signature and NCDL#
- Please return the van/bus in clean condition and notify a staff person if there are mechanical problems with the vehicle. Please turn in fuel receipts if reimbursement is desired.
- Keys may be checked out and returned in the church office during office hours or arrangements can be made for after-hours pickup.
- Key Number Issued
- Date Returned
Click on the link(s) to download the file(s) below:
Church Van or Bus Usage Request
Request of Vehicle Use Form
Church Van or Bus Usage Request/Policy & Procedures
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
**The information here below will be secure and your privacy will be maintained.**
Free eBook - "Top 10 Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
"The Form Gallery"
FreeChurchForms.com Monthly Newsletter (Free)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Home Page from the Church Bus Request Form.