Church Ministries (Forms, Reports & More)
Church Ministries such as Children's, Choir, Church Nursery, Mens, Missionary Request, Prison, Sunday School, Vacation Bible School, Volunteers, Womens, and Youth Camp are available below with free forms, reports and more!
There are many forms from many different areas of the church available below. You can click the link(s) below to access these free printable forms, reports and so much more. You can use these sample forms to customize and create your very own forms to fit your church needs...
Churches have many special people willing to work in many different areas of the church to fulfill their work and calling from God.
Church Forms, Reports & More (Click link(s) to access forms...)
- Children's - Includes Application for Adults, Budget form, Incident-Accident report, Field Trip Request forms, Guardian, Photo and Church Camp Consent forms, Permission Slip forms, Prayer Request and Comments/Concerns forms, Salvation and First Time Visitor Letters, Service Checklist and Special Event Needs forms, Youth Worker Recommendation, Volunteer Schedule and Pledge to Commitment forms.
- Choir- Includes Application for Choir and Worship.
- Church- Includes Commitment, Ministerial License Application, Medical Report of Ministerial Candidate, Ministerial Travel and Expense Report and New Ministerial Request forms.
- Church Nursery - Includes Church Nursery Needs form, God is in the Nursery Note, and Church Nursery Schedule.
- Mens - Includes Men's Ministerial Brochures (2), MM Volunteer Application and Form, Pastor of MM Job Description and MM Travel and Expense Report
- Missions - Includes the Church Missions Policy sample.
- Sunday School - Includes SS (Sunday School) Resource Manual, SS Job Descriptions, SS Certificates, SS Registration, SS Teacher Application, SS Class Emergency Phone List, SS Parent Bulletin, FRAN Prayer List, and Inactive SS Member Sample Letter.
- VBS (Vacation Bible School) - Includes VBS Games and Activities, VBS Certificates, VBS Budget Worksheet, VBS Followup Idease, VBS Volunteer Registration Form and Questionnaire, VBS Planning Guide, VBS F.R.O.G. Coloring Book, Crafts & Bible Quotes, VBS Registration forms, and VBS Flyers (2).
- Volunteers - Includes Volunteer Application, Church Security Volunteer/Worker Application, Confidential Renewal Screening, Letter of Appreciation, Request for Volunteers, Schedule, Signup Form, Feedback or Survey, and Volunteer Interview form.
- Womens - Includes WM Leader Job Description, WM Brochure, and WM Travel and Expense form.
- YC (Youth Camp) - Includes YC Registration form, YC Counselor Registration form, YC Waiver and Medical Release form, YC Games and Activities, YC Staff Application and Reference Letters, YC Project Application, YC Reminder Notes (What to Bring to Camp List and Pickup Notice), YC Rules and Regulations, YC Daily Video Presentations Form & Welcome to Camp Letter, YC Health and Confidential Information from Parents form, YC Staff Health History form, and YC Volunteer Background template.
There are two activity report forms for churches below to have your ministers fill out monthly, quarterly or annually and turn into the Senior Pastor.
Also, there is a Missionary Request form below.This form is to be completed if a
minister, brother/sister, or missionary group contacts the church with a desire
to visit and speak or sell items to raise money for their mission.
Click on the link(s) to download the Church Minister Activity Report(s) below:
Church Ministry Activity Report
Church Min. Team Quarterly Activity Report
Missionary Request Form
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
**The information here below will be secure and your privacy will be maintained.**
Free eBook - "Top 10 Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
"The Form Gallery"
FreeChurchForms.com Monthly Newsletter (Free)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Home Page from Church Ministries (Forms, Reports & More).