Ministry Assistant Job Descriptions (2)
The Ministry Assistant job descriptions (Ministry Assistant and Pastor's Ministry Assistant samples) are available to download, customize and print for your Human Resources Department, church administrative office, etc. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at your convenience.
Ministry Assistants serve staff members or ministry leaders of a church including Pastors. They work as a support system, taking a secondary role to further the goals of the ministry leader to engage in activities expressing Christian Faith.
The two sample job descriptions below for Ministry Assistants are needed to supply them with description that go into detail their job duties and are great tools to use to help create one or two specific for your church needs.
The Ministry Assistant Job Description (Sample) below includes:
- Church Name and Title of Job Description - Insert church name.
- Purpose - The Ministry Assistant (Secretary) will perform general office work in relieving the Ministry Supervisor of certain executive and clerical duties.
- Responsibilities - 1. Transcribe dictation; type sermons; use word processing equipment/software as required. 2. Perform general office work; maintain supplies and various files; keep records and compile these into periodic or occasional reports. 3. Review, open and distribute mail; prepare routine answers without direction for approval and signature; answer routine letters in the absence of the Ministry Supervisor. 4. Act as required during Ministry Supervisor's absence in making decisions or taking any necessary action not requiring supervisory approval. 5. Receive callers, personal or telephone; keep calendar of appointments. 6. Notify committee members of meeting dates. 7. Perform other duties as required by the Ministry Supervisor.
- Statement - I have read and received a copy of my job description. I understand this job description overrides anything I have been given or told in the past. I further understand that I am expected to follow my job as outlined above, and that if I have any questions concerning what is expected of me, I will speak with my immediate supervisor identified above.
- Ministry Assistant Signature and Date
- Revised Job Description Date
The Pastor's Ministry Assistant Job Description (Sample) below is available also just click the link below to review or download it for your Pastor's Ministry Assistant staff.
Click on the link(s) below to download the job descriptions for Ministry Assistants:
Ministry Assistant Job Description
Pastor's Ministry Assistant Job Description
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Church Job Descriptions from Ministry Assistant Job Descriptions (2).