Human Resources Forms
Human Resources forms free such as Job Applications for employees, volunteers, leaders, etc., Church Employee Evaluation Templates such as Church Secretary Performance Evaluation and Policy, Code of Ethics and Conduct Statement, Data Protection and GDPR Data Privacy Notice, Absence Request, Dispose of Records Request, Job Offer Letter, PTO Request...
We have free HR forms below for your church or organization to have readily available to download and print 24/7 such as the Church Employment Applications and the Printable Job Application for your Church Volunteers, Employees and Leaders, Church Employee Evaluation Templates, Employee Disciplinary Forms, Church Mileage Forms, Church Organization Chart, Data Protection Policy & GDPR Data Privacy Notice, Direct Deposit Form, Employee of the Month Certificate, Absence Request Form, Workers Compensation Claims Checklist, Salary Evaluation Request and Sample Resignation Letter. We also have the Employee Time Sheet Templates below to help track your employee's time for payroll.
Other Human Resources Forms (Click link to access forms.)
- Church Employee Disciplinary Forms/Reports - Do you discipline your employees? If yes, then you might need the Employee Warning Notice, Employee Disciplinary Action Form and/or the Employee Termination Report/Forms.
- Church Employee Evaluation Template(s) - Do you evaluate your employees? If yes, then we also have Employee Self Evaluation, Surveys and more available free to download, customize and print for your church administrative office. The Church Secretary Performance Evaluation and Policy is also included.
- Church Employee Time Sheet Templates - These templates are also available for
free to track your employee's time for payroll along with the Employee
Weekly Time Record to download and print for your church office.
- Church Incident Report - This form is to be used to document all injuries, accidents or mishaps
that take place at any facility or property of churches, etc.
- Church Leadership Application - This sample application is specialized just for group leaders needed within your church.
- Church Organization Chart- This sample organization chart is great to download, customize and print to help get your church staff organized and working smoothly.
- Code of Ethics and Conduct Statement (Sample for Churches) - This sample statement can be used as a tool to customize
your own church to ensure your staff will abide by your church's
- Continuing Education Request Form - This form is to be used to request continued education for employees...
- Data Protection Policy & GDPR Data Privacy Notice- These samples are available to use and customize for your personal data protection at your church.
- Dispose of Records Request - Submit this request form for prior authorization before destroying records in your church office, etc.
- Employee of the Month Certificate - Recognize your employee(s) dedication, passion and hard work with this beautiful certificate.
- Job Offer Letter (2 Samples) & Pastor Acceptance Letter - Use these job offer letters to use as an example to create your very own for your HR Department.
- Salary Evaluation Request - Submit this to your Human Resources Department to review employee's salary.
- Vacation Request and the PTO Request Form
- Use these forms for your employees who are looking to taking some time off and need to
get their request approved through administration before they can do any
- Workers Compensation Claims Checklist - This checklist is to help you ensure that if you have any employees with workers comp issues that it will be handled in the most efficient and proper legal way.
Church Financial Forms are also available with free Human Resources forms such as:
Human Resources is the a department within a church or organization that devotes to providing effective policies, procedures, people-friendly guidelines and support. This department is where you will find HR forms such as the employment job applications, vacation requests, etc.
The HR Department also makes sure that the organization or company's mission, vision, values, company metrics, and the factor's that keeps the company guided toward success are optimized.
Not every church has a Human Resources department, but if your church has employees to whom you pay them a salary then you do need an HR department.
Human Resources Management is the organizational function that deals with issues related to employees or people such as hiring, safety, compensation, performance management, organization development, wellness, benefits, employee motivation, communication, administration and employee training.
The Church Job Applications are free below for your church HR Department which includes:
- Personal Information
- Employment Information
- Education and Training
- Ministry Experience
- Job Description
- Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ
- Previous Employment
- In Case of an Emergency Notify Information
- Applicant Signature and Date
The Church Volunteer Job Application below includes:
- Personal Information
- Volunteer Position
- Volunteer Ability
- Volunteer Experience
- Personal Testimony
- Christian Commitment
- Applicant Signature and Date
We also have a Sample Resignation Letter below, which is a basic four paragraph letter. The purpose of this letter is to inform and build goodwill. Feel free to customize this letter to fit your situation, just always keep it simple and polite.
Keep coming back and I will be adding more Human Resources Forms as time permits. :)
Click on the link(s) to download the Human Resources Forms (Church Job Applications) below:
Church Job Application
Church Employment Application #2
Church Volunteer Job Application
Resignation Letter (Sample)
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to the Home Page from Human Resources Forms.