Church Employee Evaluation Template(s)
Church Employee Evaluation Template(s) are available below free to download, customize and print for your church staff.
This form can be used to evaluate your church employees annually. This can be a sticky situation for the ones who are evaluating the church employee(s) so you need to have the correct form with the correct information on it that will help determine if this employee is having problems meeting their goals/tasks, and will if not will help them meet these goals or tasks in the near future.
There are also forms for church employees to do a self evaluation also. This helps the one who is evaluating the employee to determine how the employee feels that he or she has done throughout the year.
The Church Employee Performance Evaluation #1 below includes employee's name, date, job title, evaluation period, evaluated by and...
- Purpose - To evaluate an employee's performance in the areas of content, environment, volunteerism, and personal attitude. To assist the employee in identifying his or her strengths and opportunities for improvement. To review and establish the employee job description from the review year to the next year.
- How To - Circle a number 1 through 5 that describes the employee's performance...
- Overall Team Member Target - To provide 52 unforgettable experiences by turning on lights and building bridges to seekers. There are 4 overall areas in which we will achieve this target. They are CONTENT, ENVIRONMENT, VOLUNTEERISM, and PERSONAL ATTITUDE. There are three questions on each one of these to evaluate the employee on.
The Church Employee Evaluation #2 below includes:
- Staff Member Performance Self Evaluation - Includes staff member's name, position, evaluation period along with twenty performance factors for them to rate from 5 (excellent) through 1 (Unsatisfactory). Also, their strengths and weaknesses along with their signature.
- Staff Member Performance Evaluation - Includes staff member's
name, position, evaluation period, date along with twenty performance factors
for them to rate from 5 (excellent) through 1 (Unsatisfactory). Also,
their strengths and weaknesses along with their signature and the signature of the evaluator.
- Staff Member Evaluation Information Performance Factor Definitions - Includes information and definitions on job knowledge, quantity of work, quality of work, creativity, time management, planning, financial and budget control, goals and projects performance, managing job responsibilities, leadership, dependability, timeliness, attitude, judgment, initiative, personal appearance, relationship with church members, relationship with supervisor, relationship with church staff, confidentiality.
- Staff Member Evaluation Information Evaluation Marking Definitions - Includes information and defines excellent, very good, good, fair and unsatisfactory.
The Church Employee Evaluation #3 below includes:
- Staff Member Self Evaluation - Includes employee name, date, position, evaluation period along with seven questions for them to answer.
- Broad-Based Survey - Includes a sample of Pastor and Youth Pastor Evaluation survey rating the importance of the terms included in the survey to the importance to you personally.
- Annual Performance Evaluation - Includes a sample of the Pastor Annual Evaluation with job knowledge with comments and goals, quality of work with comments and goals, quantity of work and examples of other categories for evaluation.
Click on the link(s) to download the Church Employee Evaluation Template(s) below:
Church Employee Performance Evaluation #1
Church Employee Evaluation #2
Church Employee Evaluation #3
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
**The information here below will be secure and your privacy will be maintained.**
Free eBook - "Top 10 Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
"The Form Gallery"
FreeChurchForms.com Monthly Newsletter (Free)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Human Resources Forms from Church Employee Evaluation Template(s).