Volunteer Church Security Forms
Free Volunteer Church Security Application, Security Incident Report, Church Emergency Plan and Much More to download, customize, and print.
The church security volunteer is a very special ministry to have in your
church. We know God is watching over us, but it is always great to have
someone that walks with God watching over us also.
The Volunteer Security Application would need to be filled out before one could fill the position for the church security. After the volunteer fills out the application for doing church security, it is good practice to do your usual background check just as you do on your church applicants who are interested in working for your church. This application consists of:
- Date - Date Application Filled Out
- Volunteer General Information - Name, Address, Phone, Email addresses, How long have you lived in this area, Marital status, Spouse's name, How long have you attended [Church Name], Do you attend services, Are you involved in a small group or Bible study.
- Background Information - Questions covering the volunteer's background.
- References - Three reference's name, Relationship to you, Length of time known, Home and work phone.
- Service Times - The service and times volunteer would be available.
- Applicant Statement - The statement and agreement to protect the church and that the information the volunteer gave was correct. The volunteer fills in pertinent information and then signs and dates the application.
- Return Application To: - Information on where the volunteer can mail application or return it to.
The Security Incident Report is also available to fill out in the
case of a security incident. Always keep this on file in case the
incident was ever brought up you would have a report that documents exactly what, when and how it
A well-developed Church Emergency Plan
and Emergency Supply List is a proactive approach to disaster that will
move your church toward empowerment, resiliency, and self-reliance.
While it may not prevent disaster, it will reduce its impact.
If your church has a volunteer for church security, you will probably need one or both of the following forms...
Click on the link(s) to download the Church Security Forms for Volunteers below:
Volunteer Church Security Application
Security Incident Report
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Home Page.