Church Budget Process/Forms & Much More
Free Church Budget Process/Forms and Policy to keep your church running smoothly...
There are many budget forms available below such as the:
- Budget Request Form and "How to Plan an Annual Budget" with 2 Page Church Annual Budget Worksheet
- Budget Request Form (2 Page)
- Churches Budget Process/Forms
- Church Planting Budget
- Mission Budgeting Request Form
- Vacation Bible School Ideas and Worksheet
The church is somewhat like our lives we have to budget in order to
not overwhelm the monies. This requires a maximum number of church
members to be involved in developing the annual budget. These church
members can form a committee to organize a successful budget for their church.
Other Budget Forms for the Church:
- Budget Request Form and "How to Plan an Annual Budget" with 2 Page Church Annual Budget Worksheet - The Budget Request form is to be completed by department and ministry leaders on an annual basis to request funding on the budget for your church. The "How to Plan an Annual Budget" for your church has some great information and a 2 page Church Annual Budget Worksheet that will give you a head start. Click link above to access these forms.
- Budgeting Policy (Sample) - This Budgeting Policy can be used as a tool to create a policy specific to your church.
- Mission Budgeting Request Form- The Mission Budgeting Request form can be an asset if your church has
missionaries and the vision to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the
ends of the world. Missions is a very important part of the
church, and in these tough and uncertain economic times you certainly will need to budget
for this vision. With a budget and special church members with a very special missions vision, this is a very possible vision even in the smallest of churches.
- Vacation Bible School Budget Ideas & Worksheet -The Vacation Bible School Worksheet
is a great tool when your church only has a limited and budgeted amount
for Vacation Bible School. This worksheet will track your total Vacation Bible School
budget amount along with all the Vacation Bible School expenses and then will let you know
when the expenses has exceeded your budgeted amount of monies.There are also some very informative ideas for small or even larger churches to budget for their Vacation Bible School.
I have included a 13-page budget process that includes 2 forms below. These forms are the Budget Preparation and Budget Workshop.
The Church Planting Budget Worksheet is also included below. This is a budget form which helps you to create a budget planting a new church.
The Budget Request Form (2 Page) below is to be completed by departmental and ministry leaders on an annual basis to request funding on the budget of their church.
Click on the link(s) to download the Budget Form(s) below:
Budget Request Form (2 Pages)
Church Budget Process/Forms
Church Planting Budget
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Home Page from Church Budget.