Blank Check Template & Deposit Slip Form Template
The Blank Check Template & Deposit Slip Form Template below is available free to download and print for your church administrative office...
The Blank Check Templates below are free to download and insert your organization or church's name, address and phone plus your bank account information to print for your church office.
If you print these on your printer I recommend that you use:
- Magnetic Ink - The entire check does not need it but I recommend using it on the bank information such as the routing number and account number.
- Security Paper -This is a special paper used for check printing with special features to make it difficult to alter your printed check and your account will be safer.
The Deposit Form Templates below are free to download when you
need them and print to fill out the church or your organization's
deposits. If you purchase the Church Forms CD
then you will have the original in Microsoft Office Excel
2007/2010/2013 format and it will automatically add up your checks, cash
and coins to get an easy and accurate calculation for your church
Banks require documentation in the form of a completed deposit slip in order to deposit money into your bank savings or checking account. You must fill in certain parts of your deposit slip with specific information such as the date, check numbers, amounts and totals which is a similar to the process of writing checks. Your deposit slips might look a little intimidating but it is really quite simple. Here are the steps:
- Fill Out Basic Personal Information - Some checkbooks include this information on their deposit slips but the any other you will need to include at least your name, account number and date. On the deposit slip template below you can insert this information and more into the template and then print so you will not have to print this information every deposit.
- Fill in Basic Deposit (Cash, Checks...) Information - List any checks to deposit where it lists "Check Number" and "Amount" and then insert total of checks on "Totals" line. List any and all coins by putting the number of coins to the right of specific coin and to the right of that include the total and then below pennies is "Total" and this is where you put total coins. Do the same steps with the cash bills, and on the bottom line stating "Total Cash" put the total of coins and cash bills together.
- Fill in Total Deposit - The last line under the total checks is where you will put the total of the entire deposit (Total Cash Bills and Coins plus Total Checks).
Do you always run out of deposit slips before your new checks come in the mail? If yes, then download the deposit slip form template below and you will never be run out again as long as you have your PC and printer available.
You can save time and errors by using the deposit in MS Excel format that auto-calculates the monies to ensure accuracy and a great outcome. You can fill out your deposit slips straight from your church office PC and let it do all the thinking for you. If you use the handwritten deposit slips to make your deposits, then you have to always be sure to enter the deposits correctly so that your bank account will balance properly.
You can purchase blank check paper (8"x11") to print your blank checks on or use what kind of paper you prefer to use. The business check template below can be customized to fit your organization's needs. There are three checks to each sheet of paper.
Click on the link(s) to download the Blank Check Template and Deposit Slip Template below:
General Blank Checks
General Deposit Slip Forms
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
**The information here below will be secure and your privacy will be maintained.**
Free eBook - "Top 10 Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
"The Form Gallery"
FreeChurchForms.com Monthly Newsletter (Free)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Financial Forms from the Blank Check Template & Deposit Form Template.