Continuing Education Request Form
Continuing Education Request form available to download, customize and print for your church Human Resources Dept...
Does your church or organization have their employees attend continued education short courses, seminars, conferences, workshops, meetings, etc?
If yes, then you will need the education request form for your employees to fill out to request their continued eduction. All you have to do is download, customize and print the form below and use in it your Human Resource Department or any administrative office that applies.
The Continued Education Request Form below includes:
- Date (Date of Request)
- From (Requesting Staff Member)
- To (Supervisor)
- Note (Please attach brochure or other documents describing events)
- I Request Approval to Attend the: (Short Course, Conference, Workshop, Meeting, Seminar, and Other)
- Title of Event
- Location of Event
- Have you attended this same event prior? (Yes or No - If Yes, When?)
- Inclusive Dates of Event (Not including travel)
- Cut-Off Date for Registration
- Sponsor of Event
- Does this qualify for continued education units or credits?
(Yes or No - If known, how many?)
- I'm a member of the sponsoring agency or organization: (Yes or No)
- Is your lodging located in the same venue as the meeting or conference? (Yes or No)
- Estimated Cost of Participation - (Course or Meeting Fees - Church Vehicle, Own Vehicle (Total mileage x current mile reimbursement rate), Rental Vehicle, Air, Other), (Lodging, Food, Miscellaneous Expenses and Total Estimated Costs)
- If this amount exceeds the anticipated total cost by 10% or more, program budget will be required to subsidize costs.
- I understand any advance payment of fees or related expenses will be my personal responsibility if this requires is not approved.
- I will provide employer original receipts for any and all expenses incurred which the church is responsible.
- I will provide employer copies of certifications of course completion for my personnel file.
- Requesting Staff Member Signature and Date
- Approving Supervisor Signature and Date
Continued education is an opportunity for spiritual growth and professional training. This education for your employees can be accomplished through workshops, classes, spiritual retreats, guided groups, online programs and supervised individual study.
The church administrative office will work so much more smoother if everyone has the education they need to do their job to the best of their ability.
Add this great tool or form to your HR forms collection below.
Click on the link to download the Continued Education Request Form below:
Continuing Education Request Form
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Human Resources Forms from Continuing Education Request Form.