Payroll Change Form
The Payroll Change form is free below to download, modify for your specific church and print for your church administrative office, HR Dept, etc. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to download at your convenience.
This form for church payroll change is a payroll information sheet where you can
add new church employees to payroll or you could change existing church employee's
Additions and changes to a church employee's payroll would be implemented when this form is completed by the employee's manager, supervisor, etc., signed and dated by employee's manager or supervisor and then turned into the church Payroll Department for processing.
The Payroll Information Sheet Form below includes:
- Employee Name - Insert the employee's full name.
- Employee Address - Insert the employee's full mailing address.
- Employee Social Security Number - Insert the employee's full social security number.
- Setting Up a New Employee (Date of Hire, Date of 1st Paycheck, Hourly Rate Amount with Full Time or Part Time and Maximum Number of Hours Per Week, Annual Salary with Full Time or Part Time and Housing Allowance Amount)
- Changing an Existing Employee (Effective Date, Hourly Rate Change from Current Amount to Changed Amount, Salary change from Current Amount to Changed Amount, Other Changes such as Bonus Amounts with Explanation)
- Authorized Signature and Date - The authorized signature of the person over the church payroll.
- Note: Additions/Changes to payroll will be implemented only if this form is filled out completely, properly authorized and received by the accounting office.
What if you needed to know when a new church employee was added to the payroll? Always have your Payroll Department file these payroll forms with any changes in the employee's church file for future reference if needed. If you needed to know just when an employee was added to the payroll, you would simply pull the employee's payroll file and locate this form to know the exact date that it was signed, dated and approved. The same goes for if you needed to know exactly when a certain church employee received a bonus or raise in their payroll so always file these forms where you can easily locate them.
If your church has employees on the payroll, you will probably need the following form...
Click on the link to download the Payroll Change Template Form below:
Payroll Change Form
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Financial Page from Payroll Change Form.