Employee Disciplinary Forms
The Employee Disciplinary forms are available free below such as the Employee Warning Notice and Disciplinary Action forms and the Employee Termination Report/Forms for your church or organization's HR Dept...
Do you have employees in your church or organization?
If yes, then you might need one of the disciplinary forms below. All you have to do is download, customize and print and then begin using them in your Human Resource Department or Payroll Department.
Whether you have a church, business or any other type of organization, unfortunately, there will be times when employees will have to be disciplined.
To protect your church or organization from legal issues it's necessary to always put your employee warnings in writing and then file them in their employee file for any future references in the event that the employee has to be warned multiple times and this could lead to the termination of the employee.
The Employee Disciplinary Action Form below includes:
- Church Name - Type in Church Name and insert church logo if needed.
- Employee Information - Includes Employee's Name, ID, Supervisor, Date of Warning, Job Title and Department.
- Warning - Includes Violation Date, Time and Place Violation Occurred.
- Type of Violation - Includes Tardiness/Leaving Early, Attendance, Disobedience, Work Quality, Violation of Safety Rules, Rudeness to Visitors/Coworkers, Other.
- Details - Includes space for Employer's Statement, Employee's Statement, Warning Decision and Approved by: Name, Title and Date.
- List All Previous Warnings (When Warned and By Whom) - Includes 1st, 2nd and 3rd Warnings Date, Verbal and Written.
- Authorized Signatures/Dates - Includes statement "I have read this "warning decision". I understand it and have received a copy of the same.". Employee's Signature/Date, Signature of Person Who Prepared Warning and Date, Supervisor's Signature/Date
- Copy Distribution - Includes a check box for Employee, HR Department and Supervisor.
After the employee signs the form and distribution is made insert the form in the employee's file.
The Church Employee Warning Notice below is very similar to the disciplinary action form above but different. See form below.
The Employee Termination Report/Forms sample below is a 16 page report that can be used as a tool to create your own report and includes forms to fill out. The first page/form includes:
- Page 1: Employee Information - Includes Employee Name, Date of Hire, Rate of Pay, Date of Termination, Position, Supervisor...(See form below for all the information in this first page.)
- Page 2: Exit Interview Checklist
- Page 3: Notice to Employee: Change in Relationship
- Page 4: Employee Action Report
- Page 5: Exit Interview
- Page 6-9: Cobra Qualifying Notice
- Page 10-12: Acknowledgment of Receipt of Notification of COBRA Rights & Forms
- Page 13: Final Paycheck Worksheet
- Page 14: Final Paycheck Acknowledgment
- Page 15: Termination Agreement
- Page 16: Employer Property Return Agreement
Click on the link(s) to download the Employee Disciplinary Form(s)below:
Church Employee Disciplinary Action Form
Church Employee Warning Notice
Employee Termination Report/Forms
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
**The information here below will be secure and your privacy will be maintained.**
Free eBook - "Top 10 Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
"The Form Gallery"
FreeChurchForms.com Monthly Newsletter (Free)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Human Resources Forms from Employee Disciplinary Forms.