Church Leadership Application (Sample)
The Church Leadership Application (Sample) is available to download, customize and print for your church office, Human Resources Department, etc.
If your church has anyone interested in the leadership of certain areas of ministry of the church then you need an application to begin this process of filling any available positions that you might have within your church.
If the leadership position is available then you will want your application to cover all areas of question before setting up an interview with the possible employee/volunteer. You can use the sample application below for leadership as a guide to create one for your church.
Most churches need group leaders and as they grow they need more and more church group leaders. To organize this process of hiring leaders or volunteers you will definitely need a thorough application to start with.
The Leadership Application sample below includes:
- Church Name
- Title of Application (Leadership Application)
- Personal Contact Information - First Name, Last Name, Title, Gender, Address, Phone/Fax, Email Address
- Personal Information - Date of Birth, Employer, Occupation, Work Status, Marital Status, Children's Names and Ages, "How long have you been attending [Church Name]?", "Are you current a member of [Church Name]?", Please list the churches you have previously been affiliated with (if any), denomination, dates attended and reason for leaving, "In past 5 years, have you held positions of leadership in either inside or outside of the church?", and "Are you currently serving in any other ministries at [Church Name]?"
- Leadership Information - "Have you previously led or participated in a small group?", I wan to serve in [check which group], I want to serve as a [check which leader], and "What interests and excites you the most about serving in this capacity?".
- Spiritual Background - "If someone were to ask you to explain "salvation", how would you respond?", "Please share you conversion experience (Testimony or God experience). Please be as specific as possible.", "How has your personal relationship with Jesus Christ impacted your life?", Are there any struggles you're having/have had that could limit your effectiveness in ministry?", "What do you consider to be your personal strengths?", and "What are your spiritual gifts?".
- Personal References - Company Name, Home/Cell Phone, Address and Email of three references.
- Agreement - By submitting this application, you authorize [Church Name] to make inquiries into the personal references that you have supplied.
- Signature - Signature and Date
Click on the link to download the application below for church leadership:
Church Leadership Application (Sample)
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Human Resources Forms from the Church Leadership Application (Sample).