Church Purchase Requisition Form
The Church Purchase Requisition form (sample) is available free to use for church purchases for your church administrative office, Human Resources Depart., etc.
The Printable Purchase Requisition form below consists of:
- Church Name - Insert your church name.
- Form Title - Purchase Requisition
- Requisition Number - Insert your requisition number.
- Date - Insert date of requisition.
- Please Purchase For - Insert who purchase is for.
- Name and Budget Account Name - Insert name and budget account name.
- Purpose or Use - Insert purpose or use for requisition.
- Date Needed - Insert the date is it needed.
- Amount of Check - Insert the amount of the check for the requisition.
- Remarks - Insert any remarks relating to the requisition.
- Quantity, Description and Total - Insert the quantity, description and total of the supplies, etc. needed.
- Signatures - Insert appropriate signatures and dates that they signed.
This form has to be approved through the church office before any purchases can be for the church, and the church policy and procedures for the purchase requisitions should give you exact and accurate guidelines on how to get your purchases approved through the church administrative office.
What is a purchase requisition?
Simply defined, a purchase requisition is exactly what it sounds like. It is a formal, written request to purchase products and services for the church or organization. Purchase requisitions are used to purchase particular items and/or services for a particular church department.
Allowing your church staff or employees to purchase without guidelines in place can increase costs and expenses and in many cases can cause confusion throughout administrative church staff. The church definitely will have to create their own purchasing policy and procedures to go along with the purchase requisition form.
Always have a plan of purchasing budget for each department by using the church's yearly budget as a starting point for your procedures. Set a monthly budget for each of the church's department purchases, and this might have to include each church's Head of Department for final approval of this budget.
The Purchase Requisition form below includes:
- Requisition Number
- Current Date
- Purchase For
- Name of Person Filling out Form
- Budget Account Name
- Purpose or Use
- Date Needed
- Amount of Check
- Quantity of Purchase
- Description of Purchase
- Total of Purchase
- Sum of Total Purchases
- Person Requesting Purchase(s) Signature and Date
- Authorized and Approval Signature and Date
Click on the link to download:
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Financial Forms from the Church Purchase Requisition Form.