Printable Applications for Choir & More
The printable applications for Choir or Worship Ministry, the Adult Choir Information and Sign-up Sheet, and the Choir and Choir Director job descriptions are available free below for your church administrative office, Human Resources Dept., etc. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to download, customize and print.
The Choir and Worship Ministry Applications are great tools to use to find members or local people interested in joining the choir in your church.
Before gathering the members in your choir you can use these applications to learn more about your members and their interests in this ministry.
The Adult Choir Information and Sign-up Sheet below has a lot of great information in it for them to read before they can sign-up for the choir.
The Choir Application below includes:
- Position Applying For
- Personal Information - Name, Address, Phone, Email Address, Website, Age, Gender, Available to Travel?
- Musical - Technical Information (If Applicable) - Vocal Parts, Instrument, Questions on Experience, Etc.
- Ministry Information - Questions such as "What church do you attend?", "How long have you attended this church?", Pastor's Name, Music Pastor's Name, Etc.
- Agreement and Signature - States "By submitting this application, I affirm that the facts set forth in it are true and complete." along with applicant's name, date and signature.
- Church Policy - States "All personal information contained in this application will remain private and will not be given to any third party for any reason. Thank you for completing this application form and for your interest in the choir."
The Worship Ministry Application below includes:
- Date - Insert date the application is completed.
- Ministry Applying For - Insert the ministry for which you are applying for.
- Personal Information - Name, Address, Phone, Email Address, Website, DOB, Gender, Names and Ages of Children, Place of Employment, and Questions such as "Are you available to receive calls at work?" and "Are you available to travel?"
- Ministry Information - Questions regarding their ministry
- Agreement and Signature - States "By submitting this application, I hereby understand and agree to the challenges and ministry expectations of this application as set forth above." along with applicant's name, date and signature.
- Church Policy - States "All personal information contained in this
application will remain private and will not be given to any third party
for any reason. Thank you for completing this application form and for
your interest in the choir."
These printable applications for worship ministry and choir and the Adult Choir Information and Sign-up Sheet are available below.
Click here for the free sample Choir and Choir Director job descriptions.
Click on the link(s) to download the Choir and Worship Ministry Application(s) and the Adult Choir Info/Sign-up Sheet below:
Adult Choir Information and Sign-up Sheet
Worship Ministry Application
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Church Ministry Forms from Printable Applications for Choir...