The Donation Form is available free below for your church or organization's donors to fill out when pledging to donate to your church and/or special cause(s) in memory of someone, etc.
Forms for donations can be used in various ways for your church or organization to raise monies for charity or various special causes such as missions, youth, youth camp, building fund and much more!
This form can be distributed to people who can donate by filling out the form and then mailing it in instead of turning it into the organization personally but it can be done either way.
The Form for Donations below includes:
- Church or Organization's Name - After you insert your church or organization's name then you can include the logo also if you want to.
- Title/Name of Form
- Donor's Information (Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, and Email)
- Statement: "This contribution is made in memory of: [Name of person who are deceased]" - You can change this statement to state whatever you want or just delete it all together.This form was created in Microsoft Office Word so you can edit as you feel need. There is a link below to convert from PDF format to Microsoft Office Word format.
- Donation Preference: "Please direct my gift to one of the following program areas:" (missions, youth, youth camp, building fund or please use my gift where it is needed the most). - You can also add or delete these to fit your church or organization's needs after converting to the Microsoft Office Word format.
- Donation Amount - This leaves a blank line where they can fill in the amount of their donation to the cause or fund that they checked in the form.
- Please Mail Checks To: [Church or organization's name, address, city, state zip code]
Donating to any cause or organization is an important Christian spiritual practice that enables us to grow intentionally in faith and generosity in every place of our lives.
These forms are the easiest way to help your church or organization to collect funds for these programs, special causes, church or organization's needs, etc. So if your church or organization is needing to raise some monies then you might want to download the sample template form for donations below.
Click on the link to download the form for donations below:
Donation Form (Sample)
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
**The information here below will be secure and your privacy will be maintained.**
Free eBook - "Top 10 Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
"The Form Gallery"
FreeChurchForms.com Monthly Newsletter (Free)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Annual Contribution Letters from Pledge Form.