Baby Shower Games, Invitations & More
The Baby Shower games and invitations below are free to download and print at your convenience 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The games are what makes the party for the new baby so much fun. I believe the more games the more fun at any kind of party, especially a shower for a baby.
I have found a wonderful website that has everything you need to plan
your next party for a new baby. I have included three of the games below and one
of the free invitations, but you need to visit this site, and please
come back to visit mine when your finished browsing. I have included the
link leading to her site below:
Easy Party Ideas and Games
– your complete guide to planning the perfect party with fun games, themes, invitations, recipes and more!
Here are a Few Baby Shower Game Ideas for Your Next Party:
- You need some yarn or string. Have all the people at the shower sit around a table and have each one cut the length of string that they think the mommy-to-be's stomach will reach around. After they are finished have the pregnant mommy-to-be go to each person and see if their string is closest to her belly size - the closest one wins the game.
- You need about 15 baby items (lotion, pacifier, bottle, etc.) on a tray and pass it around to each person to take about 2 minutes to remember everything on the tray - then when you're through everyone has to write down as many items as they can remember that was on the tray. Whoever remembers the most items correctly wins the game.
- You can also play a game that will determined the winner after new baby arrives. Have each person write down and try to guess when the new baby will be born (what date and time), how much baby will weigh and how long baby will be. After new baby has arrived then the winner of this game will be announced.
- Make baby pacifier necklaces by purchasing the little decorating pacifiers which are in most department stores and attaching a ribbon on each one long enough to make comfortable necklace for each guest. The game is that anyone who hears anyone else say the word "baby" they can take their pacifier necklace away from them. The guest that has the most pacifier necklaces at the end of the shower wins this game.
- The Baby Word Scramble game below would be a great hit at your next party. Your guests will have fun trying to unscramble these baby words in only two minutes!
It's always so much fun planning a shower for a new baby coming. A shower idea scrapbook
for the new baby can be great fun at your shower. I hope you enjoy these games and invitations to help you plan your next shower. Help
yourself and download the free games and invitations below.
Click on the link(s) to download game(s) below:
Around the World Game
Around the World Game Answers
Baby Word Scramble Game
Bingo Cards Game
Old Wives Tales Trivia Game
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Home Page from Baby Shower.