Church Invitation Templates
(Prayer Changes Things Invitation)
The church invitation templates such as the "Prayer Changes Things" Invitation is available free to download, customize and print for your church office, members, etc.
There are many ways we can create an opportunity to invite someone to church but the church invitations are very nice to have available.
A lot of the time the thought of inviting a friend or neighbor to church can be a daunting task to even the most seasoned Christian people. However, inviting people to church can turn into the most life changing experiences of their lives.
I always believed the one sure way to get someone to come to church with you is to first and foremost always show them love. If they see the love of Jesus in you they will be drawn to His love and in turn most likely want to come with you.
The "Prayer Changes Things" is an invitation (two on a page) to church that has a unique way of drawing people in need of prayer and in need of other things to your church. This church invitation includes:
- 1.Title- Prayer Changes Things
- 2. Invite - Come, All are Welcome! Be Blessed!
- 3. Invitation Questions
- * Have you lost your peace of mind? * Have you lost your hopes for your future? * Are youfinding it hard to
cope with life? * Are youstruggling with any
addictions? * Are you tired of this life? * Have you lost your job? * Are you going through financial turmoil? * Are you sick or do you need a healing? * Are you lonely, depressed or weary?
- 4. Invitation - Do you know that prayer changes things? Come and join us and receive answers to your questions and solutions to your problems through the power of prayer. Jesus Christ is still alive and He hears our prayers! Come and see what the Lord is doing in [Church Name]!
- 5. Church Service Days of the Week and Times - This is where you can fill in your church service days and times. Example: Worship Services: Sun. 10:00 AM & Wed. 7:00 PM, Youth Meeting: Every Monday 7:00 to 9:00 PM, and Special Prayer Meeting: Every Thursday 7:00 PM.
- Statement: - For further information please visit [Church Website URL].
- Church Contact Information - Church Name, Address, City, State and Zip, Phone Number and Church Website URL
The church invitation templates below can be printed on card stock paper or even plain copy paper depending on whichever you prefer.
Click on the link to download the church invitation below:
"Prayer Changes Things" Church Invitation (Templates)
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Printable Church Invitations and Flyer from Church Invitation Templates.