Church Keys Policy (Sample)
The Church Keys Policy (Sample) is available free to download, customize and print and use as a guide to create one for your church administrative office, Human Resources Dept., etc. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to download at your convenience.
The sample policy below for the church keys can be a great tool to download and use to create your very own policy for your church administrative office, etc.
After your church employee and/or volunteer reads this policy in orientation or when they receive a church key(s), have them sign it that they read it and you need to file it in their personnel file in your church administrative office.
Employees and/or volunteers of the church should know most of the rules in the workplace concerning different areas such as the keys to the church but not always. Sometimes it takes reading and reminding them just what is allowed and what is not allowed as far as the keys of the church.
The Church Keys Policy below includes:
- Church Name and Policy Title -
Insert your church name.
- Purpose -
To provide a set of guidelines for the upkeep of the church keys.
- Guidelines - The keys to [Church Name] will be provided to those person(s) who require them for successful fulfillment of their ministry (ies) and to ongoing renters of the building(s) upon approval of the Pastor or designee.
- Oversight Responsibility - It is the Clerk's responsibility to provide the church keys and properly train key holders regarding appropriate security procedures.
- Key Holders - It is imperative that key holders DO NOT duplicate keys unless authorized by the Clerk. If another set of keys is needed, the Clerk should be contacted. The Clerk will maintain a list of all key holders. Keys are to be returned to the Clerk if/when the key holders have no ministry/program or rental-related need for them or upon request.
- Signatures - The employee and/or volunteer will sign and date that they have read and agree with the keys policy along with the Pastor(s) signature and date.
- Revised Date - Insert the date the Keys policy is updated or revised each time.
It is important to have a policy in your church for keys so that there will be no confusion as to where are the church keys.
Click on the link to download the policy for church keys below:
Church Keys Policy
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Church Policy Manual from Church Keys Policy (Sample).