Church Benevolence Request & Process Form
The Church Benevolence Request Form and Benevolence Process (samples) are available free to download, customize and print for your church administrative office, Human Resources Depart, etc.
The Benevolence Request Form can be utilized by the church when a member has a hardship or emergency and asks for financial help from the church.
The Benevolence Process
is on page 2 of the form that explains to the applicant (member in
need) the process the church takes to get their request approved. This
explained process goes into detail so that they should not have a question
until the process has been completed.
You can modify this sample form and process to properly fit your church. Download the form below and the instructions will explain how to convert the PDF file to Microsoft Office Word format where you can modify it to fit your church needs.
What is benevolence?
Benevolence means a kind act or gift or the doing of kind things for other people. An example of benevolence would be a gift of money to a needy family who has no money for groceries. Another example would be to purchase some groceries and bring it to someone as a gift from you or your church and/or organization.
The Benevolence Request form (sample) below includes:
- Date of Request
- Name of Person Requesting Benevolence along with Address, Email and Phone Numbers
- Questions such as: Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ?
- Are you a member of [Church Name]?
- Multiple Choice question describing your attendance at church
- Multiple Choice describing your financial situation
- The total amount they are requesting and what it is for
- Who to make the church check payable to
- Is the requester willing to receive financial counseling
- Is the requester or their spouse employed and the name of their employers
- Total number of people in their household
- Total weekly household income
- Briefly, explain your (requester) needs and what led you to request assistance. We will be praying for you and providing counsel where needed.
- Requester(s) signature(s)
- Bottom part of form is for "Official Use Only" that includes the Deacon approval process
The Benevolence Process form below includes:
- Explaining the purpose of the Benevolence Fund
- Basic Requirements
- Benevolence Process
- Additional Criteria
Click on the link to download the file below:
Benevolence Request & Process Form
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Request Forms from Church Benevolence Request & Process Form.