Maintenance Request Forms
The Maintenance Request Forms (3) below are available to download, customize, print for your church, organization...
The Request for Maintenance form can be used by your church employees or volunteers when they see a need for maintenance in the church or church-related buildings. This work request form helps the church or your organization to
keep up with what needs to be fixed or repaired, another great way to
Communication is a must in any organization including
churches, and one of the most efficient ways to communicate within your
organization is to use forms, emails, etc. With the technology we have today there is no excuse for not communicating throughout your organization.
The Church Maintenance Request Template (#1) below includes:
- Date of Request
- Current Room Number
- Requestor's Full Name
- Requestor's Email
- Requestor's Phone Number
- Brief Description of the Maintenance Problem or Request
- First or Second Request for this Problem or Request
- "The Church Maintenance Department received and processes request orders daily. Our overall goals are to schedule and complete these services in a timely manner. In order to perfect our goals, each employee or volunteer must complete this Maintenance form and return it to the Maintenance office. Be sure to include your contact information above in the event of any questions or a needed time to schedule your maintenance. Thank you in advance for your cooperation."
The Children's Ministry Maintenance/Repair Request Form (#2) includes:
- Name and Phone Number of Person Submitting Request
- Date Submitted
- Type of Maintenance Needed (Explain in Detail)
- Choose from these choices: This is Urgent, Needs to be Done in the Next Few Days or Can Be Done Within the Next Few Weeks
The Maintenance/Repair Request Form (#3) includes:
- Employee Name and ID Number
- Employee Email and Phone Number
- Supervisor's Name
- Machine/Vehicle/Unit Name
- Machine/Truck/Unit Exact Location
- Describe FULLY the Maintenance Need/Repair Request
- "Has the supervisor and manager in that area been notified of the maintenance or repair need?" Yes or No
- "Is this repair request URGENT?" Yes or No
- "Is the maintenance or repair request due to an accident or safety concern?" Yes or No
- Employee Signature
- Report Date
- Instructions where to return form and who to contact
Click on the link(s) to download the Request for Maintenance/Repair Form(s) below:
Maintenance Request Form #1
Maintenance/Repair Request Form #2
Maintenance/Repair Request Form #3
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
**The information here below will be secure and your privacy will be maintained.**
Free eBook - "Top 10 Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
"The Form Gallery"
FreeChurchForms.com Monthly Newsletter (Free)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Request Forms from Maintenance - Repair Request Forms.