Church Project Request Form
The Church Project Request form is available free below to download, customize and print for your church administrative office, etc. 24 hours a day, 7 day a week at your convenience.
What is the goal for this church request form for projects?
The goal of this form is to allow church members, ministry leaders and church staff to clearly capture ideas and suggestions for church projects to the Deacon Board.
documented, the request can be reviewed by everyone impacted. This form will be
used to facilitate open communication and allow tracking of progress with the
The Church Project Request form includes:
- Church Name's Deacon Board
- Request Form Title
- Statements - "The
goal of this form is to allow church members, ministry leaders and staff to
clearly capture ideas and suggestions. Once documented, the request can be
reviewed by everyone impacted. This form will be used to facilitate open
communication and allow tracking of progress with the project.
fill in what you can on the first page and submit to [Contact’s Name],
[Contact’s Title/Position]. Attach additional sheets if needed."
- Originator and Date Submitted
- Proposal / Project Description
- Ministries Benefiting
- Possible Impacts to Other Ministries
- Expected Costs (detail as much as you can)
- Does your ministry budget cover projected costs? (Check Yes or No.)
- What is triggering this need? Why is it being raised now?
- Statement - "If other ministries may be impacted then
input is needed from those ministry team leaders. List all ministry leaders
contacted:" (List Ministry Name, Leader Name, Date Contacted and Impacted? Y/N)
- Statement - "Attach notes or use space on back of
page. Attach printed emails if appropriate."
- The Assigned Deacon will Fill Out Below. Deacon Assigned and Date, Required Completion Date (if appropriate)
- After ministry leader(s) and deacon review,
should this proceed? (Check Yes or No.)
- Do final estimates fit within ministry’s budget? (Check Yes or No.)
- If required, did Church Board approve? (Check N/A, Yes or No.)
- Statement - If put on HOLD, attach note explaining
why. Include what will trigger continuing the project.
- Final Status (Closure Date, Final Cost) and (Check One - Implementation Complete, Partially Implemented*, or Closed, Not Implemented*) - ( * ) Closure notes required:
Your church can download and modify this request form as a tool to fit your church needs for their projects.
Click on the link to download the request form below for the church projects:
Church Project Request Form
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Request Forms from Church Project Request Form.