Secretary in a church
by Temitope Sobowale
What are the duties of a secretary prayer group in the church?
I've not heard of this one but probably could be similar to a Prayer Team Leader who takes on a leadership role to help the congregation realize just how important prayer is to a life of Christian discipleship. The duties could include:
1. Maintaining and growing a healthy spiritual life and will lead others to do the same.
2. Working with others to coordinate the planning and implementation of a comprehensive prayer ministry for the congregation.
3. Identifying, equipping and working with people who are praying for all aspects of congregational life as well as for overall goals of the congregation.
4. Being familiar with curriculum resources and recommending the appropriate resources for all levels of age levels and faith stages.
5. Linking with organizations, people and resources in and beyond the congregation that have an interest in the prayers of Christian people.
I hope this helps.
Have a Blessed Day!
Editor & Owner of: