Sunday School Teacher Resource Manual
The Sunday School Teacher Resource Manual is 27 pages full of great information and forms free to download, modify and print for your Sunday School ministry at your church...
I have the SS Teacher Resource Manual sample with 27 pages full of information that will be a guide that you can modify to fit your Sunday School ministry along with several forms.
This manual includes all the resources for your teachers for Sunday School such as:
- Biblical Foundations for Sunday School
- Sunday School Defined
- Sunday School Philosophy
- Sunday School Class Organization
- How to Organize Care Groups
- SS (Sunday School) Class Time Structure
- SS Teacher Covenant
- SS Teacher's Personal Testimony
- SS Teacher's Bio Sheet
- SS Teacher's Self-Evaluation
- SS Teacher's Observation Form
- Starting New Classes
- New Class Start Plan
- Beatitudes for Sunday School Growth
- Welcoming Visitors and Enrolling New Members
- Visitor/New Member Registration Card
- Evangelism Through The Sunday School
- Identifying Prospects
- Motivating Members to Ministry
- Five Circles of Commitment
- Prime Time
- Where Do I Go From Here?
The forms available in this resource manual for Sunday School includes:
- How to Organize Care Groups - This form can be used for organizing your Sunday School children into groups such as the Touch Group (attends 0-6 times/year), Ministry Group (attends 7-23 times/year), and Core Group (attends 24+ times/year) to be able to see each one needs on a form to be able to address them easier.
- SS Teacher's Personal Testimony - This form includes SS teacher's name, date of salvation, date of baptism and some questions regarding their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- SS Teacher's Bio Sheet - This form includes a summary of the SS teacher's name, address, phone, family members, and some questions regarding their Sunday School history.
- SS Teacher's Self-Evaluation - This is a self-evaluation for SS teachers to grade their capability of performing as a Sunday School teacher through preparation, presentation and evaluation.
- SS Teacher's Observation Form - This form can be used by another teacher to evaluate and observe the SS teacher's performance.
- New Class Start Plan - Starting new classes requires an understanding and acceptance of our overall Sunday School Philosophy so this form can be used to perfect the new class.
- Visitor/New Member Registration Card - This card can be used to register visitors or new members.
Use these forms to organize your Sunday School ministry so you can do your very best in what God has called you for.
Click on the link to download the file(s) below:
Sunday School Teacher Resource Manual (27 Pages)
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Sunday School Ideas from Sunday School Teacher Resource Manual.