Travel Policy & Reimbursement Forms
Travel Policy (sample), Travel Reimbursement and Disbursement (3) forms free for your church administrative office to download and print.
Does your employees or volunteers have church-related travel expenses that they want reimbursed for?
If yes, then you need the policy and reimbursement form below.
The policy for travel is a sample for your church to use to help create their very own.
The Travel Reimbursement Policy below has guidelines for your church employees and/or volunteers to read and use when they travel for church-related business and have need reimbursements.
The Travel Reimbursement form below should be attached to your policy so they will know exactly which process and form to use to get their travel expenses reimbursed.
The Travel Reimbursement form includes statement "This Form Does Not Authorize Travel" and:
- Employee or Volunteer's First and Last Name
- Employee or Volunteer's Position
- Reimbursement Limited to
- Departure Date and Return Date along with Destination
- Purpose of Travel
- Transportation Reimbursement Dates, Starting, Destination, Mileage, Rate, Amount and Transportation Sub-total
- Notes (Shared hotel room, longer mileage than MapQuest used, etc. explanation)
- Accounting Line (Optional) T Assist with Completion of Disbursement Voucher
- Subsistence and Misc. Date, Description, Amount and Total Substance and Transporation
- Prepaid Conference Fee Amount by Church, Registration Fees Account#, Guest Speaker# and Total Claim Amount
- "Pre-approval - Not Final - subject to submission of receipts and final approval of counsel on disbursement form."
- Council Signature and Date
The Disbursement Form, Pre-Approved Disbursement Form, and Pre-Approved Disbursement Form for Pastor's Payroll are all free below to download to go along with this policy for travel.
Click on the link(s) to download the Travel Reimbursement Policy and Form below:
Travel Reimbursement Policy
Travel Reimbursement Form/Worksheet
Pre-Approved Disbursement Form
Pre-Approved Disbursement Form (Pastor Payroll)
Church Expense Report and Travel Expense Forms
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Church Policy Manual from Travel Policy & Reimbursement Forms.