Valentines Day Crafts and Love Poems
Free Valentines Day Crafts and Love Poems to download and print 24/7.
Crafts for Valentines Day are fun for your children to do so they can
give their valentine something they personally made themselves.
Valentines Day is celebrated on February 14th. Traditionally, it
is the day to tell someone that you love them. People often send each
other cards, balloons, or just something personal they have made to show
they love them, sometimes anonymously.
Valentines Day Love Poems can also be special to your valentine.
Enjoy these beautiful and romantic Valentines Day Poetry and say it
while holding hands and looking deep into his/her eyes.
Here are some Valentines Day Ideas for Church:
- Preach About Love - Valentines Day is all about Love, and the entire Bible is a book about Love. You will have a lot of preaching material to choose from.
- Scatter Flower Petals to Set The Valentines Day Mood - Real flower petals are a better option if possible because they leave an awesome scent in the room, just scatter them throughout the church in strategic places.
- Chocolates for Everyone - There is a simple way to add some sweetness to your Valentines Day church event by handing out chocolates at the door. You might prefer to do this at the end of the event to prevent chocolate breath.
- Give Ladies a Gift of Flowers - Flowers are very popular with most women at any time of the year, but especially on Valentines Day. Honor all the ladies in your congregation by giving them a rose, small potted plant or bouquet of flowers.
- Provide Crafts for Kids to Give to their Parents - Help the children celebrate Valentines Day by downloading the crafts below and helping them make a Valentines Day gift or craft for their special parents. This will make a special event for both the children and the parents.
If you enjoy crafts on Valentines Day and Love Poems you will probably want both of the following...
Click on the link(s) to download the printable crafts below:
Crafts for Valentines Day (5 Pages)
Valentines Day Love Poems (7 Pages)
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
**The information here below will be secure and your privacy will be maintained.**
Free eBook - "Top 10 Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
"The Form Gallery"
FreeChurchForms.com Monthly Newsletter (Free)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Valentines Day Ideas from Valentines Day Crafts and Poems.