Wedding Ceremony Programs
The Wedding Ceremony Programs are available free below to download, customize and print...
Included below two different programs for a Wedding Ceremony to use at your church or for your very own personal use.
Weddings will be much more appreciated with a program in each of the participant's hands so they can have a better idea of the wedding service activities such as who is singing what, who is the Bride's Maid, who is the Best Man, etc.
The sample wedding programs are half-folds that can be printed on stock paper with the color of your choice or you can even print them on regular copy paper color of your choice.
The Wedding Program template #1 and #2 includes:
- Bride's Full Name
- Groom's Full Name
- Wedding Date and Time
- The Wedding Party Names (Parents, Grandparents, Maid of Honor, Bridesmaids, Best Man, Groomsmen, Reader, Vocalist, Organist, Musicians, Harpist...)
- Activities in the Order of the Wedding
- Couples New Address
- Wedding Program Designed By
You can easily convert these wedding programs into Microsoft Word format with the links below and easily customize them to fit your next wedding ceremony.
Traditions or religious elements can enhance a wedding ceremony, but determining how and what to include in the wedding program to reflect your beliefs or views as a couple can be kind of difficult.
As an optional note, you can include some words on the back of the program such as:
- We are so honored and blessed to have each one of you here today to witness our wedding and celebrate with us. It is in God's perfect timing and with His clear calling that we, with great joy, join our lives together.
- We wish to thank our parents, which have loved us unconditionally, prayed for us continually, and graciously supported us every step of the way. Outside of your personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our parents have played the biggest role in leading us and shaping us into the people we are today. They have made this day even more special because of the investment they have made in our lives.
Does your Pastor and/or church have a way to track events or Pastor's Sermons? If no, click
here for information on the Pastoral Recordbase (Event/Sermon Tracking
Database) that will be a huge benefit to your church office or Pastor.
Click on the link(s) to download the sample wedding programs below:
Wedding Program #1
Wedding Program #2
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Event Planning Checklist & Wedding Request page from Wedding Ceremony Programs.