Church Bake Sale Flyer & Fundraising Form
Church Bake Sale Flyer & Fundraising form is available free below to download and print for your next church fundraising events...
The church fundraising form for selling baked goods below has a place for your a person (church member, family, etc.) to fill in their name, what they will bake or bring along with how many of each item. This form will allow each church member a chance to be a huge part of your fundraiser and participate to raise monies for your church's special cause.
The flyer (pic to right) for advertising your fundraising event for baked goods is the perfect way to spread the word by attaching them to church bulletin, pin in your local stores, etc.
This is a very popular but yet very effective church fundraiser because most people feel compelled to help a cause and at the same time needs to satisfy their sweet tooth cravings.
These easy tasty, church fundraisers have been around for ages but for a very good reason. Chocolate and many other sweets along with good causes are a very delicious combination.
Church Bake Sale Fundraising Tips
- Have Donated Sale Items - Bake sales feature donated items as a rule and this will allow pure profit on whatever you price your items.
- Price Items a Dollar or Less - Keep your sale inexpensive. Part of what drives your sales up is the word "sale" and them getting a great bargain and, of course, great sweets, preferably chocolate. Try to have your brownies and similar items in small bags with .50 cents a piece on them and they will sell quick!
- Have a Variety of Baked Goods - Most people love brownies but they also love cupcakes, pies, breads, etc. Don't forget to include some sugar-free items for diabetics or people who just will not eat anything with sugar in it. The more variety of items you have the more you will appeal to many different people.
- Never Exclude Chocolate - Chocolate is the number one seller at most of these fundraising events. People are chocoholics and you just cannot leave out this ingredient. The top five baked items in our sales are brownies, chocolate chip cookies, fudge, chocolate drop oatmeal cookies and chocolate cake balls.
- Have Plenty of Volunteers - Volunteers (youth group, etc.) is the people who make these great fundraisers happen by baking the goods, setting up and manning the booth and cleaning up afterwards. The more volunteers you can get involved the more friends and family that will know about the fundraiser and this will help in every area.
- Choose a Great Location - Try to choose a location where there are lots of people such as WalMart, Local Grocery Store, Craft Fair, Church Event, etc. People are always in a hurry so WalMart is a perfect place because they are stopped already and it doesn't take much out of their time to buy a baked item that they can bring home and not have to cook.
- Advertise Before Sale - Try to get the word out a couple of weeks ahead of time to church members especially so you can get a lot of baked goods for sale by putting in church newsletter, etc. Also, always have a huge sign for your sale very visible to everyone and pass out flyers (free below) that tells where the fundraising monies are going to at the local shopping centers, etc. to advertise your fundraiser.
Click on the link to download the fundraising flyer and form(s) below:
Church Bake Sale Fundraising Form
Church Baking Sale Fundraising Flyer
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Church Fundraisers from Church Bake Sale Fundraising Form.