Fundraising Forms for Church Dinners
The Fundraising forms such as the Church Dinner Menu and the Church Dinner Schedule form are available free below to download, customize and print for your next church fundraising events...
The Church Dinner Fundraiser Menu (picture to the right) is available below to advertise your church dinners. You can change the wording and pictures very easily on the menu in Microsoft Office Word. To change the pictures on the menu you just simply right click on the picture and then left click "Change Picture". This will bring up a dialog box that will let you search for a picture online or upload one from your computer. I always search online by entering what my main course is in the search box - example: I would type "fried chicken" in the search box and it would bring up all kinds of pictures of fried chicken that you just click and it inserts it in the menu just the size you need. Hang these menus on the church bulletin or anywhere you want.
The Church Dinner Fundraiser
has been a great idea for my church because the majority of us will
always go straight from our church service to a restaurant to eat and spend a lot of
money in the process. With this great fundraiser you get an awesome
home-cooked meal at a lower price than you would spend in town, you
get to fellowship with your church family and you get to be part of blessing your church all at the same time!
The Church Dinner Fundraiser Schedule is used for preparing and organizing your dinners ahead of time and can be put on the church bulletin for members to fill in for the fundraisers. The schedule includes:
- Dates of the Fundraiser Dinners
- Note - All members that are
cooking please fill in the areas needed below. This will help the church to know what they need to
purchase for your dinner, etc.
you so much for your burden and all your hard work…God Bless!
- Members Cooking - This is where they insert member's names that are cooking on the specific date.
- Menu Items - This where they insert their menu items.
- Members Serving - This is where they insert members that will be serving the dinner.
- Members Cleaning - This is where they insert members that will be cleaning after the dinner.
- Note - If you just wanted to donate your food items, then please let [Contact
Name] at [Contact Phone Number] ASAP. Thank you and God Bless!
Church Dinner Fundraising Tips
- Have Donated Food Items if Possible - The donated food items will allow pure profit on your church dinners.
- Organization - In any fundraising event organization is a must to be successful. The Church Dinner Schedule below will help you organize this fundraising event. Always have one person in charge of organizing any of the fundraisers so the members or volunteers working the fundraiser has someone to contact if any questions arise.
- Advertise Before Church Dinners - Try to get the word with the menu available below about a couple of weeks ahead of time to church members so they can plan on attending the Church Dinner Fundraiser.
Click on the link(s) to download the Church Dinner Fundraising form(s) below:
Church Dinner Fundraiser Menu (Picture above)
Fundraising Forms (Church Dinner Fundraiser Schedule)
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
**The information here below will be secure and your privacy will be maintained.**
Free eBook - "Top 10 Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
"The Form Gallery"
FreeChurchForms.com Monthly Newsletter (Free)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Church Fundraisers from Fundraising Forms for Church Dinners.