Silent Auction Bid Sheet (2)
The Silent Auction Bid Sheet (2) are available free below to download and print for your next church fundraiser or for any organization's fundraiser!
Is your church or organization searching for some way to raise monies for your special cause (Missions, Youth Camp, Building, Etc.)?
If yes, then the Silent Auction is a great fundraiser to do and all you need is someone (church member...) to donate item(s) such as a paintings, quilts, gift cards or anything that would definitely be a hot item that just about anyone would like to have and then download and print one of the bid sheets below for your very own Silent Auction.
How to set up a Silent Auction:
- Get your Silent Auction items ready and then set them up in your church or organization in a specific place where church members will have access to and where they go through every church service. Example: Foyer or lobby.
- Download, customize (insert church name) and print the bid sheet below for Silent Auctions and then place one in front of each item with a pen attached.
- Provide the date auction begins, date and time auction ends (a church service date would be good but any date you prefer), a short auction item name title for each one and fill in each bid sheet in with the name where it states "Auction Item".
- Provide a brief description of your donation especially if it is a basket that includes multiple items and they cannot see them all. You can also include a value of the donation if you prefer.
- Insert the name of the person or business that donated the auction item.
- Insert a Starting Bid on each bid sheet for each donation. (25% to 30% of value is suggested)
- Insert the Required Bid Increment (Minimum Bid Increase) on each bid sheet for each donation. Typically $5 bid increments for items valued at $25-$50, and $10 bid increments for items valued at $60-$100.
- The bidder can insert name of if you have bidder numbers available they can insert their bidder number.
- On the date that the auction ends contact the winning bidder of the item that they have won!
Click the link at the bottom of this page to access many more free printable fundraiser ideas for your church or organization!
Click on the link(s) to download the Silent Auction form(s) below:
Church Silent Auction Bid Sheet #1
Church Auction Bid Sheet #2
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Church Fundraisers from Church Silent Auction Bid Sheet.