The Easter Kids Recipes below will help make your children happy at Easter...
We have the wonderful Easter Bird Nests recipe that most children will either love eating or making them with their parents or classmates.
You can prepare these easy Easter Bird Nests before your Sunday School class and surprise them on Easter Sunday. The recipe is available free below - all you need is 4 simple items.
The Easter Rice Krispie Eggs recipe is another fun easy recipe for Easter and will make your kids very happy. You can get very creative with this recipe if you have time and even make crosses also.
Easter is a such a fun time for family and friends and their children so why not try a Kids Easter Recipe with your children and share the recipes with others you know.
Easter Kids Activities
Easter Bird Nests
Need a snack for your Sunday School class? They can have fun making these treats at home also.
1. Place your package of chips in a glass bowl with 1 TB of shortening and place in the microwave and melt them using the defrosting setting for 2 minutes. Every 15 seconds open the door of the microwave and stir the chips so they won’t scorch. If they are hot and completely melted they are ready.
2. Place your M&Ms in another bowl for easy access.
3. Pour the melted chips over the top of the Chow Mein noodles and gently toss until all the noodles are covered.
4. With a spoon arrange Chow Mein noodles on wax sheet covered cookie sheet or sheet cake pan (should get about 16 nests).
5. Place 3 Easter Peanut M&M’s on the top of each nest while still hot (move around in noodles to make sure they stick). They will take about 15 minutes to set up if you just leave them at room temperature or you can pop pan into the fridge for about 5 minutes.
Always make Easter fun with your children but don't them ever forget what Easter is really all about!Click on the link(s) to download the Easter Recipes below: