Project Camp Application
The Project Camp Application is free to download, modify and print for your youth camp.
The Youth Camp Project Application is used for the camper's ability
or experience for possible camp projects (i.e., carpentry, cement working, etc.). This application is
needed for parental permission of these such projects or activities.
Youth Camp can include projects such as carpentry, cement working, painting, cook's helper, sports activity helper, etc. and you will need parental permission for teens to participate in these type of projects.
- The Youth Camp Project Application should include:
- Camper's Name
- Camper's Address & Phone
- Camper's Grade Completed
- Camper's Age
- Camper's Email Address
- Camper's Abilities or Experience
- Camper's Signature
- Parental Permission Statement
- Parent's Name
- Parent's Home & Work Phone
- Parent's Signature & Date
- Where to Mail Application To
The free sample Project Camp Application below includes:
- Title of Form
- Camper's Name, Grade Completed, Age, Address, Phone, Email of parent or camper
- Abilities or experience helpful for possible projects
- Statement - "I agree to abide by the rules and guidelines and to work as assigned.
- Signature of Applicant
- Parental Permission: I believe this teen is of sufficient maturity to work and to follow rules and guidelines without constant
supervision. I understand that if this teen is unable to work in this environment I will provide for their
immediate removal from the campground. I hereby give my permission for the above named teen to
attend the [Name of Camp] Project Camp 20__ and to work on projects as assigned by the Director. I
agree the camp is released from any liability in connection with the above named teen except as
covered by the camper insurance carried by the camp.
- Name and Signature of Camper's Parent and Date Signed
- Parent's Home Phone, Work Phone, Other Contact Information (We would like to contact the parent/guardian as soon as possible in the event of serious injury.)
- If there are any health or diet concerns, please give needed information below or on back of sheet.
- Recommendation of Sponsor (not a family member) is the rest of the form below.
- In what way(s) do you know this applicant.
- Statement - "I believe from my knowledge of this teen that they will be a good worker and they will be are of
sufficient maturity to work and to follow rules and guidelines without constant supervision. Therefore, I
would recommend this applicant for the 20__ Project Camp, and I understand that if this teen is unable
to work in this environment I will come and get them if called."
- Name, Signature and Date, Home Phone, Work Phone
- Mailed completed application to:
If your church has their very own youth camp, you will probably need the following form...
Click on the link to download:
Project Youth Camp Application
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Youth Camp from Project Camp Application.