Veterans Day Flyer
The Veterans Day Flyer is available free below to download, customize and print for next Veterans Day event or activity at your church...
What is Veterans Day?
Veterans Day is a holiday that falls on November 11th of every year when we take the time to honor our special veterans both young and old who answered to a service call and bravely fought for our freedom.
Some veterans have lived while others died and all of them deserve our pride. We're proud of all of our soldiers who kept thinking of our red, white and blue. They fought for us and all of our rights through many days and nights. Even though we may not know their names we thank each veteran just the same.
Most churches will honor their veterans on their church service that is closest to Veterans Day. Just click the link below and download the flyer. It can be used in any type of Veterans Day event or activity to help honor your veterans in your church...
There are many ideas for when you honor your veterans - Here are a few:
- Honor Veterans on a Bulletin Board - Use a bulletin board to pin pictures of the veterans in your church along with a "Thank You" banner. You can also have little paper notes stuck in between the pictures that the children in your church had made thanking them.
- Replace their old Flags - You can also honor your veterans by bringing them a new flag and pole to replace the old one on their home, etc. along with a very special thank you card or something.
If you have ever wondered what the difference is between Veterans Day and Memorial Day. Here are some of the main differences:
- Veterans Day is celebrated on November 11th of every year. Memorial Day is the last Monday in May of every year.
- Veterans Day honors all men and women who have SERVED in the military. Memorial Day pays tribute to those who have DIED during military service.
- Veterans Day has two minutes of silence at 11:00 am that is observed all around the world. Memorial Day has a moment of silence at 3:00 pm that is observed around the country.
Click on the link to download the flyer for Veterans Day:
Veterans Day Flyer (above)
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
**The information here below will be secure and your privacy will be maintained.**
Free eBook - "Top 10 Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
"The Form Gallery"
FreeChurchForms.com Monthly Newsletter (Free)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Veterans Day Ideas from Veterans Day Flyer.