Childrens Ministry Job Descriptions
CM (Childrens Ministry) job descriptions such as Minister of CM (Sample) and CM Assistant (Sample) available to download, customize and print for your HR Department or church administrative office....
The two sample job descriptions for the ministry to children can be a great tool to help guide and organize your employees or volunteers that are in charge of all of the activities that this ministry is so actively involved in such as Sunday School, church field trips, church events, special projects, camps, retreats, church fundraisers and so much more!
The children in your church deserve for their leaders to be organized so that they can make the best of their ministry in every way.
The Minister of CM Job Description (Sample) below includes:
- Principal Function - The Minister of CM is responsible to the Minister of Education for overseeing the planning, coordinating and implementing of a program for children from birth through sixth grade.
- Responsibilities - 1. Work with key leaders in hiring of paid workers and enlisting of volunteers in..., 2. Conduct special training projects for children's workers..., 3. Periodically review church policies and programs..., 4. Assist the staff in planning for and presentation of annual budgets..., 5. Keep abreast of new materials, programs, methods, etc., 6. Work with the media services and Minister of Recreation..., 7. Assist with planning and conducting special projects, camps, retreats..., 8. Organize and oversee an ongoing visitation and evangelism program for children and parents., 9. Organize and oversee a new Christian orientation program for middle and older children., 10. Cooperate with associational and state leaders in promoting activities of mutual interest.
- Approved By [Name] and Date
The CM Assistant Job Description (Sample) below includes:
- Principal Function - The CM Assistant/Secretary serves as a secretary to the Director of CM.
- Responsibilities - 1. Type all correspondence for the CM programs., 2. Maintain office files and records., 3. Prepare materials for church programs..., 4. Maintain personal data and accounts receivable records..., 5. Assist director in planning work schedules, curriculum and activities..., 6. Assist CM Director in pupil placement, class organization, faculty meetings and training for staff., 7. Maintain records of kindergarten and daycare staff personnel., 8. Accept additional responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- Approved By [Name] and Date
If your church has a ministry for their children then you need to be sure you have job descriptions in place to ensure accuracy and organization in their job performances.
Click on the link(s) to download the Church Job Descriptions below:
Childrens Ministry Minister Job Description
CM Assistant Job Description
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
**The information here below will be secure and your privacy will be maintained.**
Free eBook - "Top 10 Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
"The Form Gallery"
FreeChurchForms.com Monthly Newsletter (Free)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Church Job Descriptions from Childrens Ministry Job Descriptions.