Church Media Director
Job Description (Sample)
The Church Media Director Job Description (Sample) below is available free to download, customize and print for your church administrative office, Human Resources Dept., etc. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at your convenience.
The Media Director job description is a very important document to have to keep your church media library with constant access and organization. It contains details of the purpose, duties and responsibilities of the
The Media Director should be able to effectively organize, prioritize and lead a variety of multiple projects with spiritual maturity.
The Media Director Job Description (Sample) below you can use as a tool to create one specific to your church and it contains:
Job Description Title
Job Title: Media Director
Reports To: Pastor
Position Status: Full Time/Part Time
Media Director Purpose:
- The Media Director classifies and catalog all library and media inventory and directs the Church Media Ministry.
Media Director Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the library volunteers.
- Keep an up-to-date library card.
- Purchase and repair all books and audiovisual aids.
- Assist in the distribution of program organization literature.
- Promote the ministry of church media.
- I have read and received a copy of my job description. I understand this overrides anything I have been given or told in the past. I further understand that I am expected to follow my job as outlined above, and that if I have any questions concerning what is expected of me, I will speak with my immediate supervisor identified above.
Signature and Date:
- The Media Director will sign and date the job description and it will be filed in their employee/volunteer file.
- Insert the date the job description was revised if applicable.
Click on the link to download the sample job description below for the Media Director:
Church Media Director Job Description (Sample)
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Church Job Descriptions from Church Media Job Description Sample.