Executive Board Job Description Template
Free Executive Board Job Description Template to download, customize...
The sample job description for the Executive Board below states the primary purpose for the Executive Board includes: The general administration of the church shall be vested in the Executive Board, the Board of Trustees, and the Board of Deacons. Each of these church boards shall report to the congregational business meetings of the church. The Executive Board shall coordinate the workings of the other church boards. Matters to be presented by the other church boards to the congregational business meetings for action must be first considered by the Executive Board.
The general job responsibilities and duties of the Executive Board includes:
- Present church vision and ministry goals to the congregation.
- Discuss and deliberate on such matters and problems that arise in the activities of the church, review the programs that arise in the activities of the church, review the programs and ministries of the church, and coordinate and oversee the work of the other church boards, receive reports and recommendations, and take action as needed.
- Ensure that decisions of the congregation are carried out.
- Write and approve policies as needed to support the organization and ministry of the congregation.
- Encourage representatives of various groups and organizations within the church to present concerns
- and issues to the board for consideration.
- Appoint members to all standing committees and give direction to those committees.
- Review and coordinate the church calendar.
- In event of the resignation or death of an elected officer or board member, appoint a replacement to serve until the next annual meeting.
The Executive Board Organization is accountable to the congregation through scheduled and special congregational meetings.
Membership: The Executive Board shall consist of the Pastor, the chair, the vice‐chair, the secretary, the treasurer, the financial secretary, the chairs of the other church boards and the chair of Women and Men
Click on the link to download the Human Resources Job Positions below:
Executive Board Job Description
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
**The information here below will be secure and your privacy will be maintained.**
Free eBook - "Top 10 Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
"The Form Gallery"
FreeChurchForms.com Monthly Newsletter (Free)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Job Descriptions from Executive Board Job Description Template.