Kids Thanksgiving Activities
Kids Thanksgiving Activities free such as Crafts, Coloring, Games & More...
I love Thanksgiving! A whole day centered on food, family, and fun ...
who wouldn't love that? But sometimes it's easy for me to forget that
while I think it's fun to hang out in the kitchen cooking up a storm or
drive across the state to visit relatives, the youngest members of my
family might find these holiday traditions quite boring. So here are
some Kids Thanksgiving Activities such as the simple Thanksgiving crafts,
games, and coloring pages to keep us all happy, sane, and grateful this
The Simple Thanksgiving Day Crafts includes:
- What a Turkey - Ask each child to write what she's thankful for on a paper feather, then stick it into this cute turkey centerpiece. To make this they just cut a 1-inch sliver off the bottom of a 9-inch polystyrene ball. Wrap sphere neatly in thick dark-brown yarn, covering surface completely; knot on bottom. Make a 4-inch ball from light-brown yarn and attach to body with a wooden craft stick. Create simple facial features using felt: white circles (approximately the size of a quarter, with 1/8-inch pom-poms for pupils) for eyes, yellow triangles for the beak, and long red felt teardrops as the wattle. Cut feather shapes from colored craft paper and bend in half lengthwise to create seam. Glue wooden craft stick to the bottom third of the feather and insert in a fan shape on turkey body
- Fine Dining - Make a tablecloth from butcher paper and colorful craft paper. Bonus: Kids can color right on it. To make this they just trace dinner plate onto patterned paper; cut one for each guest. Attach to a brown butcher-paper tablecloth with double-stick tape. Cut a 2-1/2-inchsquare out of complementary paper and snip the edge of two corners to make utensil pocket. Attach double-stick tape to left, right, and bottom sides of pocket and bow pocket slightly before attaching to butcher-paper.
- Picture This -Personalized photo cup cozies will help little kids keep tabs on their drinks -- even if they can t read yet. To make this they just cut a 2-inch circle out of decorative paper and cut a close-up photo of child's face into a 1-3/4-inch circle. Center photograph on paper circle and attach with double-stick foam tape. Adhere to cardboard cup jacket with double-sided foam tape.
- Napkin Buddy -All you need is empty cardboard tubes, scissors, colored craft foam, scalloped-edge scissors, foam mounting tape, googly eyes, and Hold the Foam! Glue to make this adorable turkey napkin.
- Friendly Fowl - All you need is solid-color adult- and child-size socks, scissors, pinking shears, dried beans, twist ties, stiffened or regular felt in assorted colors, one large and two tiny pom-poms for each turkey, and fabric glue to make little Thanksgiving turkey.
- Tepees and Houses - All you need is dessert-size paper plates, scissors, brown chenille stems, tape, small brush, sea sponge, craft paint, and craft glue to make these cute little tepees and houses.
If you would like to make this Thanksgiving enjoyable for your children
with these Kids Thanksgiving Activities, you will probably want one or more of the
Click on the link(s) to download:
Simple Thanksgiving Day Crafts
Thanksgiving Coloring Pages (14)
Thanksgiving Word Search Game (Easy)
Thanksgiving Word Search Game (Hard)
Thanksgiving Word Scrabble Game (Easy)
Thanksgiving Word Scrabble Game (Hard)
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
**The information here below will be secure and your privacy will be maintained.**
Free eBook - "Top 10 Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
"The Form Gallery"
FreeChurchForms.com Monthly Newsletter (Free)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Thanksgiving Flyers from Kids Thanksgiving Activities.