Fun Thanksgiving Games free below to download and print for your Sunday School Class or children at home to enjoy at Thanksgiving...
Keep your kids spirits high with these fun games on Thanksgiving and make it a holiday they won't forget.
The leisurely pace of Turkey Day can be challenging especially for the very small ones. Whether your trying to keep them occupied at Sunday School or home these free kids games will do the trick.
One of the kid games below for Thanksgiving is with brooms and pumpkins in a relay type atmosphere which probably could only work outside but just bundle them up and let them have the time of their life playing these games at your holiday celebration.
Thanksgiving Activities and Games
Here are a couple of the games on the download below:
Thanksgiving Chopstick Pass Along
- Chopsticks (Enough for at least 10 players at a time)
- 1 Unshelled Walnut
- 1 Acorn
- 1 Cranberry
- 1 Pea
- 1 Small Plate
How to Play:
- Give each player a set of chopsticks and place an unshelled walnut, an acorn, a cranberry, and a pea on a small plate next to the oldest player.
- The player begins by using the chopsticks to pass each object, from largest to smallest, to the person on their right, who receives it with chopsticks and passes it to the next player on their right.
- The object of the game is to try and get all four objects back to the starting plate without dropping any of them.
- If you have players that are unable to handle the chopsticks then you can have a group of them using a teaspoon instead of the chopsticks.
Thanksgiving Pumpkin Roll Relay
- 2 Small to Medium-Sized Pumpkins
- 2 Sturdy Brooms
How to Play:
- Line the children up in 4 rows with 2 rows on the other end with at least 30 feet in between each other.
- Set 2 pumpkins (1 on each row on one end) in front of the first player in the line and give them both a broom.
- At “Go” each challenger uses the sturdy broom to propel the pumpkin to the next player at the beginning of the other line 30 feet away.
- Repeat this until each player on that team has pushed the pumpkin across the relay. First team to finish wins!
Click on the link to download the Fun Kids Games below:
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Printable Thanksgiving Activities from Thanksgiving Games.