Kids Thanksgiving Treats
The Kids Thanksgiving Treats are available free to download and print for this Thanksgiving holiday for your Sunday School class, Youth or Children's Ministry, church Thanksgiving events, etc. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at your convenience.
The Thanksgiving Treats for Kids below such as the Marshmallow Pilgrim Hats are
such a fun exciting activity for your kids whether in Sunday School, Children's Ministry or your kids at home to do during the Thanksgiving
These printable Thanksgiving recipes for your kids will give them a memory of Thanksgiving that they will never forget, and they will have lots of fun eating these Thanksgiving treats also.
There are five fun Thanksgiving recipe ideas below to download that include:
- Marshmallow Pilgrim Hats
- Gobble Me Up (Turkey Appetizer)
- Spuds McTurkey (Table Decor)
- Sweet T.O.M. Turkeys (Turkey Cupcakes)
- Tepee Treats (Cute Tepees Made out of Sugar Cones)
These free printable recipes such as the Marshmallow Pilgrim Hats is a treat that looks old-fashioned but is made with two favorite modern day sweets - marshmallows and chocolate. This recipe will be fun for kids to help you make and they will certainly love to eat them!
Marshmallow Pilgrim Hats
- 24 Chocolate Striped Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Frosting
- 12 oz Package of Chocolate Chips
- 24 Marshmallows
- Tube of Yellow Decorators' Frosting or Gel
- Set the Chocolate Striped Shortbread Cookies stripes down on a waxed paper covered tray placing them well apart.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or in a double broiler.
- One at a time, stick a wooden toothpick into a marshmallow, dip the marshmallow into the melted chocolate, and promptly center it on top of one of the cookies.
- Using a second toothpick to lightly hold down the marshmallow, carefully pull out the first toothpick.
- Chill hats until the chocolate sets, then pipe a yellow decorators' frosting or gel buckle on the front of each hat.
Here is another fun Thanksgiving Treat recipe:
Gobble Me Up
Need a snack to hold the kids over until the big Thanksgiving feast? They can have fun making this healthy snack themselves.
- Clementine or Navel Orange
- Dried Apricot
- Peanut Butter or Cream Cheese
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Nut (We used a cashew.)
- Dried Cranberry
1. Arrange apple or clementine or navel orange slices as shown in the picture in the recipes below. Lay a cored pear half on top.
2. Use scissors to half a dried apricot, then snip small triangles from each half and tuck them under the pear to form the feet of the turkey.
3. Finally, use peanut butter or softened cream cheese to attach the mini chocolate chip eyes, a nut beak, and a dried cranberry snood.
Your kids at church or at home will have so much fun helping you make these fun treats for your Thanksgiving events!
Click on the link to download the fun Kids Thanksgiving Treats below:
Kids Thanksgiving Recipes
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to the Main Thanksgiving Page from Kids Thanksgiving Treats.