Thanksgiving Bible Study & Thanksgiving Survey
Thanksgiving Bible Study and Survey "Being Thankful for Your Blessings free...
The Bible Study for Praise at Thanksgiving is just a simple search
through the Bible Scriptures for different ways to give thanks and
praise. It is intended to help you get motivated to improve your praise
life. You simply look up the Bible verses in each one and complete the answers such as:
- Psalms 95:2 says to come before the presence of the Lord with what? The answer would be "Thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto Him with psalms".
- I Chronicles 16:8 states "When giving Thanks to God, we should make know what?" The answer is "His deeds among the people".
- In Psalms 63:3 why does it say "my lips shall praise thee". The answer states because "Thy loving kindness is better than life".
The Thanksgiving Survey "Being Thankful for Your Blessings"
is a survey that will make you stop and really give thanks for all the
blessings in your life, and maybe become a blessing for someone else
Here are a few survey questions included:
- Think back over the past ten years. What are you the most grateful for during that time period? _____________________________________
- Now think back over the past year. What are you most grateful for during that time period? _____________________________________
- Now what about the past week? What are you most grateful for? _________________________________________________________
- The following verse says that God is "good". O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34. Name a way that God has been good to you lately. ________________________________________________________
- Now that you have reflected on how God has blessed you, choose a person this week (Even during the busy holiday season) and be a blessing to that person. Here's a few ideas:
- Send someone a card to encourage them.
- Take someone a batch of cookies or fresh baked bread.
- Make dinner for someone.
- Visit a lonely elderly person.
- Send someone flowers just for the fun of it.
- Make a Thanksgiving Basket full of food and bring to someone who may not have an opportunity to have a Thanksgiving Dinner.
- Visit someone’s home who has no family on Thanksgiving Day and bring them a plate of food and even invite them to visit with your family.
There are lots of ways to be a blessing to someone!!
Click on the link(s) to download:
Thanksgiving Bible Study for Praise
Thanksgiving Survey - "Being Thankful for Your Blessings"
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Thanksgiving Flyers from Thanksgiving Bible Study.