Youth Camp Rules & Regulations
The Youth Camp Rules & Regulations below are free to download, modify and print for your church camp.
The camp rules apply to all of those participating in youth camp including children and adults.
These rules and regulations should include everything from what the campers should do to what they should not do. An example of a YC rule is "No musical devices such as MP3 or CD players allowed".
The rules for camp should include:
- Dress codes will need to be included in the rules due to children coming to camp with clothing that is not acceptable and then having no clothes to wear while they are there. There are dress codes for each activity such as swimming, sports and even church services.
- Swimming Rules is a must on both the swimming dress code (no two piece bathing suits, must be fully clothed going to and from the pool, etc.) and the swimming activities (no diving, no jumping, etc.).
- Sports Rules would include also the dress code and sports activities rules such as no pushing, good sports behavior, etc..
- Camp Designated Areas would include where they boys are allowed to go and where the girls are allowed to go on camp.
- Consequences for Rules Broken would include how many warnings before camper would be asked to leave the camp.
Youth Camp is a very spiritual but at the same time it's a very fun week for children to be able to enjoy and even the adult volunteers can have fun also.
Be sure and print your camp rules and mail out with the registration forms so the campers know the rules before they arrive and there will not be any surprises, they will know what to expect before they get there.
If you want an organized Youth Camp be sure all of your forms including the rules are sent out in plenty of time for the parents to get them back to you before camp. Also need to make sure every form comes back with signatures needed, etc. Have a checklist in place to mark off the forms needed for each camper.
Click on the link(s) to download the file(s) below:
Youth Camp Rules
YC Rules & Regulations
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the FreeChurchForms.com Table of Contents
that has all the free church forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, letters, games and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free monthly newsletter below. You will also receive access to my free 14 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Note: These sample forms are meant to serve as example forms and should not be construed as legal documents. Please contact a legal professional for legal language for your specific organization.
**The information here below will be secure and your privacy will be maintained.**
Free eBook - "Top 10 Tips on How to Organize Your Office"
"The Form Gallery"
FreeChurchForms.com Monthly Newsletter (Free)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Youth Camp from Youth Camp Rules & Regulations.